|Tamala Jones Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 12, 1974|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tamala Jones is an American actor and producer who has been cast in various movies like 35 and Ticking, Who’s Your Caddy?, Up in the Air, Things Never Said, How to Kill Your Neighbor’s Dog, Things Men Want, The Ladies Man, Megachurch Murder, How to Make an American Quilt, Booty Call, The Wood, The Brothers, Next Friday, Blue Streak, Turn It Up, On the Line, and Kingdom Come. In addition to that, she has also gained popularity with her television roles like Callie Timmons in the ABC drama series Dangerous Minds, Gunnery Sergeant Miller in the CBS military drama series SEAL Team, Lanie Parish in the ABC crime comedy-drama series Castle, Lanalee ‘Lana’ Ray in the legal comedy-drama show Rebel, Alicia Mitchell in the NBC sitcom The Tracy Morgan Show, Bobbie Seawright in the sitcom For Your Love, Katherine ‘Kat’ Miller in the comedy action crime series L.A.’s Finest, and Tina in the sitcom Veronica’s Closet.
Tamala Reneé Jones
Pasadena, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- Siblings – Tracey Cherelle Jones (Older Sister) (Actor), Craig Jones (Brother)
Tamala Jones has been signed with Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, New York City, New York, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $4 Million.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tamala Jones has dated –
- Nate Dogg (2002-2003) – Between 2002 and 2003, she was romantically involved with singer and rapper Nate Dogg.
- Big Gipp – She has dated rapper Big Gipp.
- Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue – She had a short-termed romance with Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, the Vice President of Equatorial Guinea, around the year 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
Tamala Jones is of African-American descent.
She was cast in a TV commercial for IBM in 1989.
Tamala Jones Facts
- She made her theatrical film debut as Anna’s Great Grandmother in the 1995 drama film How to Make an American Quilt based on the 1991 novel of the same name by Whitney Otto.
- Alongside Jamie Foxx, Tommy Davidson, and Vivica A. Fox, Tamala Jones co-starred as Nikki in the 1997 buddy comedy film Booty Call.
- In 1997, she survived a brain aneurysm at the age of 23.
- Tamala Jones was voted by the readers of “Black Men Magazine” as one of “The 10 Sexiest Women of the Year” in 2000.
- She was cast as Sheila West in the 2001 romantic comedy-drama film The Brothers. The film traces the hilarious journey of 4 African-American men as they take on love, s*x, friendship, honesty, and commitment.
- She has appeared in the music videos for songs like Gravel Pit by Wu-Tang Clan, Girls Girls, Girls by Jay-Z, Do You Think About Me by 50 Cent, and No Love by Kevon Edmonds.
- In 2019, Tamala Jones played Mari in the romantic comedy film What Men Want. The film is a loose remake of the 2000 film What Women Want and stars Taraji P. Henson, Aldis Hodge, Josh Brener, Erykah Badu, Richard Roundtree, and Tracy Morgan.
Featured Image by Genevieve / Flickr / CC BY 2.0