|Matt Lintz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 23, 2001|
Matt Lintz is an American actor who started his acting journey as a child artist. He has been cast in various shows and movies such as The Walking Dead, A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song, Halloween II, Memphis Beat, The Alienist, Kill the Messenger, Level Up, Army Wives, What to Expect When You’re Expecting, Piranha 3DD, Revolution, A Smile as Big as the Moon, Banshee, The Way Home, The Crazies, Sleepy Hollow, and Pixels.
Fargo, Clinch County, Georgia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Matt Lintz studied at Auburn University, a public land-grant research university in Auburn, Alabama.
- Father – Marc Lintz
- Mother – Kelly Collins Lintz (Actor)
- Siblings – Madison Lintz (Older Sister) (Actor), Mackenzie Lintz (Older Sister) (Film and Television Actor), Macsen Lintz (Younger Brother) (Actor)
Matt Lintz has been signed with People Store, Talent Agency, Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Matt Lintz is of German and English descent.
- Freckled face
- Well-defined jawline
Matt Lintz Facts
- In 2009, he made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the character named Mark in the slasher film Halloween II, a sequel to Zombie’s 2007 remake of 1978’s Halloween and the 10th installment in the Halloween franchise.
- Alongside Lucy Hale, Freddie Stroma, Megan Park, and Missi Pyle, Matt Lintz co-starred as Victor Van Ravensway in the 2011 teen comedy musical film A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song.
- He played Eric Webb in the 2014 biographical crime thriller film Kill the Messenger, starring Jeremy Renner, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Rosemarie DeWitt, Ray Liotta, Barry Pepper, Michael Sheen, Michael K. Williams, Andy García, and others.
- In 2015, Matt Lintz brought to life the character of Matty van Patten in the science fiction action comedy film Pixels.
- He appeared as Stevie Taggert, a youthful ward and stable boy of Kreizler’s who often assists Cyrus, in the period drama television series The Alienist in 2018. The show is based on the 1994 novel of the same name by Caleb Carr.
- From 2018 to 2019, he was cast as Henry in the post-apocalyptic horror television series The Walking Dead.
Featured Image by Matt Lintz / Instagram