|Eboni Nichols Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 12, 1978|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Eboni Nichols is an American dancer-choreographer who is known for her romantic involvement with singer, rapper, and actor Queen Latifah. On the other hand, she has also been notably credited for her work in Night School, Jane the Virgin, American Idol, and Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.
California, United States
Eboni was just 8 years old when she began attending dance lessons at the Bre Dance Studio.
She studied at Valley View High School in Moreno Valley and then at Chapman University in Orange, California where she attained her degree in Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre & Dance.
Nichols is represented by LA bloc Agency.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Eboni has dated –
- Queen Latifah (2011–Present) – Actor, singer, songwriter, and rapper Queen Latifah and Eboni first met on the sets of Dancing with the Stars in 2009 where they were partnered during a routine for Latifah’s guest appearance on the show. From there, Latifah and Eboni’s friendship only grew stronger leading to trouble between Hollywood trainer Jeannette Jenkins and Latifah. However, once the two of them began to date, they began to display their love for one another publicly. But, things did not last long and the ladies as they decided to call it quits in 2015. However, they later rekindled their relationship. In 2019, it was rumored that they had welcomed a son named Rebel together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Thin eyebrows
Eboni Nichols Facts
- Originally, Nichols is from California.
- She works as a dancer and choreographer in both the television and film industry.
- Her experience as a trained dancer led to her gaining many options along the way including being selected to join the Los Angeles Laker Girls. She has also been spotted on tours with several well-known artists such as Aaliyah, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Mary J. Blige, Demi Lovato, Bebe Rexha, and Will Smith.
- Nichols made her debut theatrical film appearance as a cheerleader in Bedazzled in 2000, starring actors Brendan Fraser, Elizabeth Hurley, and Frances O’Connor.
- She was in the past elected to be on the Television Academy’s Board of Governors under which she co-governed the Television Academy’s “Choreography Peer Group” alongside Mandy Moore.
Featured Image By latifahxeboni / Instagram