|Andrea Londo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Andrea Londo is an American-Mexican actress who became well-known to viewers with her portrayal of Maria Salazar in season 3 of Narcos (2017) alongside Pedro Pascal and Matias Varela. She has more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
San Diego, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She attended Santa Monica College.
- Siblings – She has 1 brother and 1 sister.
Andrea has been represented by –
- Bill Kravitz at the Rough Diamond Management
- The Gersh Agency (California)
5 ft 1½ in or 156 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Beauty mark on her left cheek
- Tattoo below her bust
Andrea has endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Staying Alive Vintage Clothing
- Malone Souliers
- Plush Roses
- DMH Aesthetics
- Alexander Wang
- Adina’s Jewels
- Kia Latino
- Giambattista Valli
Andrea Londo Favorite Things
- Photographer – Chris Fulcher
Source – Instagram
Andrea Londo Facts
- She was ranked as the 87th ‘Sexiest Woman in the World’ by FHM Magazine in 2017.
- Andrea has described herself as a border child who crossed the American-Mexican border every day for 18 years to attend school in San Diego and then returned home to Tijuana in Mexico every evening.
- She got admitted to the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in 2016 but, skipped her orientation day to audition for the drug cartel drama series, Narcos. She ultimately decided to pursue her acting career in favor of attending college.
- Andrea did not receive any formal training in acting and is entirely self-taught.
- Andrea is bi-lingual and is fluent in English and Spanish.
- She worked as a salesgirl at the high-end fashion store Zara for a year and a half while trying to make it as an actress.
Featured Image by Andrea Londo / Instagram