|Bebe Rexha Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 1989|
Bebe Rexha is an American singer and songwriter. She has written songs for many famous musicians and bands like Eminem, Nick Jonas, SHINee, and Selena Gomez. In 2018, she released her debut album Expectations which helped her rank at #13 on Billboard 200 in the United States. Before that, she had released 2 EPs which also saw some success. She had also done some duets and collaborations with singers like G-Eazy before the release of her debut album.
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
Bleta graduated from Tottenville High School.
Singer, songwriter, record producer
- Father – Flamur Rexha
- Mother – Bukurije Rexha
- Siblings – Florent (Brother)
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
Pop, R&B, electropop
Vocals, guitar, piano, trumpet
DCD2, Island Def Jam, STMPD RCRDS, Warner Bros. Records
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
81.5 kg or 180 pounds
She had talked about her weight multiple times such as in a TikTok video in June 2021 and then in one of her concerts on June 4, 2023.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bebe Rexha dated –
- Martin Garrix (2016) – Dutch musician Martin Garrix and Bebe collaborated on a song “In The Name Of Love” in July 2016 and were rumored to be dating.
- Keyan Safyari (2020-2023) – She started dating cinematographer and producer Keyan Safyari in 2020. In July 2023, it was reported that the couple had broken up after she had shared a screenshot of Keyan calling her out for her weight gain. Later that month, she confirmed the rumors and revealed that they had broken up.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Albanian ancestry (Both parents are from Macedonia).
She is naturally a ‘Brunette’ (Brown colored hair).
But, she prefers to dye her hair in different shades such as blonde, red, etc.
- Platinum blonde hair
37-28-38 in or 94-71-96.5 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU) or 14 (UK)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
She has endorsed many brands through her social media feed including Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Best Known For
Her songs like “Me, Myself & I” (with G-Eazy), “In the Name of Love”, “Hey Mama”, etc.
She released her debut album All Your Fault: Pt. 1 in 2017
First TV Show
In 2011, she guest appeared on the talk show Big Morning Buzz Live as herself.
She likes doing butt exercises the most.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, she started boxing training a lot.
Bebe eats chocolate daily before going to bed. She eats pizza with lots of salad to make the experience more healthy.
Bebe Rexha Favorite Things
- Food – FroYo, chocolate, pizza
- Emoji – The one with straight-down tears, a broken heart
- Musicians – Tracy Chapman, Bob Marley
- Favorite Advice – Don’t have any expectations.
- Self-Written Song – The Monster for Eminem
- Drink – Tequila
- Concealer – Shape Tape by Tarte
- Movie Series – Harry Potter
- Band (Growing Up) – No Doubt
- Drink – Arnold Palmer (It’s a non-alcoholic drink)
Bebe Rexha Facts
- She cites Coldplay, Kanye West, The Cranberries, Imogen Heap, and Lauryn Hill as her musical influences.
- In Albanian, Bebe’s first name “Bleta” means “Honey Bee”.
- She is the first one in her family to be born in the United States.
- She self-learned the guitar and piano.
- Rexha was actively playing the trumpet (more than 9 years) during school time.
- Her voice is a coloratura soprano.
- Bebe’s career started flourishing in 2010 after she met Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy’s bassist) by chance in a recording studio.
- Released in 2016, she featured Nicki Minaj in her song “No Broken Hearts“.
- From 2010 to 2012, she was a part of the electronic band “Black Cards” with Pete Wentz.
- When no one is watching, she likes twerking at her home.
- She got to host the MTV Europe Music Awards in 2016.
- In September 2020, she shared her newly dyed red hair (from blonde previously) on Instagram.
- On May 7, 2021, Bebe Rexha released her 2nd studio album Better Mistakes.
- She was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in the past.
- She is a fan of classical music.
- Growing up, she played the trumpet and sang opera.
- Rexha was born in Brooklyn but raised in Staten Island, New York.
- She loves hosting dinner parties for her friends.
- Her specialty is cooking Penne alla vodka pasta. She enjoys cooking Italian dishes.
- In 2021, she was having at least 3 cups of coffee a day.
- She prefers her home to be neat and clean at all times. She is a neat freak.
- Bebe Rexha likes listening to demos in the car.
- She has a big tomato garden in her backyard. Her father was raised on a farm in Macedonia.
- In order to wind up, she prefers keeping journals.
- It was not until 29 that she got her driver’s license. She was using public transportation until that time.
- Bebe Rexha enjoys baking banana bread.
- Whenever she goes to the East Coast, she never forgets to buy rainbow cookies.
- She once took 115 flights in a year. But, according to her, she doesn’t enjoy flying.
- In 2021, she was having a dog named Bear. Rexha grooms her dog herself because Bear doesn’t like a professional for that.
- For over 15 years, she is a having a Buddha statue at her home in the backyard.
- She likes collecting vinyl records.
- Apart from English, she can also speak Albanian and Spanish.
- She likes reading her horoscope.
- Talking about shoes, she prefers wearing slides because of the comfort level.
- Bebe Rexha was diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome in 2022.
- In February 2023, she released a new song titled Heart Wants What It Wants.
- In March 2023, during an interview, Bebe Rexha revealed that she would never date a fellow musician and that she had never done so in the past.
- In April 2023, Bebe Rexha revealed that she got high during the filming of her song Satellite as Snoop Dogg had brought his joints (called Death Row Joint) to the set which he made Rexha try.
- In June 2023, Bebe Rexha reportedly got injured after she was hit by a phone in her face during her concert. She suffered an injury above her eye and later got 3 stitches. The name of the assailant was Nicolas Malvagna and he was charged with 2 counts of assault in the three degree.
- Her first-ever metaverse concert on Roblox took place in July 2023.