|Bebe Rexha Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 1989|
Bebe Rexha is an American singer and songwriter. She has written songs for many famous musicians and bands like Eminem, Nick Jonas, SHINee, and Selena Gomez. In 2018, she released her debut album Expectations which helped her rank at #13 on Billboard 200 in the United States. Before that, she had released 2 EPs which also saw some success. She had also done some duets and collaborations with singers like G-Eazy before the release of her debut album.
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
Bleta graduated from Tottenville High School.
Singer, songwriter, record producer
- Father – Flamur Rexha
- Mother – Bukurije Rexha
- Siblings – Florent (Brother)
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
Pop, R&B, electropop
Vocals, guitar, piano, trumpet
DCD2, Island Def Jam, STMPD RCRDS, Warner Bros. Records
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bebe Rexha dated –
- Martin Garrix (2016) – Dutch musician Martin Garrix and Bebe collaborated on a song “In The Name Of Love” in July 2016 and were rumored to be dating.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Albanian ancestry (Both parents are from Macedonia).
She is naturally a ‘Brunette’ (Brown colored hair).
But, she prefers to dye her hair in different shades such as blonde, red, etc.
- Platinum blonde hair
37-28-38 in or 94-71-96.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
She has endorsed many brands through her social media feed including Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Best Known For
Her songs like “Me, Myself & I” (with G-Eazy), “In the Name of Love”, “Hey Mama”, etc.
She released her debut album All Your Fault: Pt. 1 in 2017
First TV Show
In 2011, she guest appeared on the talk show Big Morning Buzz Live as herself.
She likes doing butt exercises the most. Have a look at her butt workout below –
Bebe eats chocolate daily before going to bed. She eats pizza with lots of salad to make the experience more healthy.
Bebe Rexha Favorite Things
- Food – FroYo, chocolate, pizza
- Emoji – The one with straight down tears, broken heart
- Musician – Tracy Chapman, Bob Marley
- Favorite Advice – Don’t have any expectations.
- Self-Written Song – The Monster for Eminem
- Drink – Tequila
- Concealer – Shape Tape by Tarte
Source – At40.com, YouTube
Bebe Rexha Facts
- She cites Coldplay, Kanye West, The Cranberries, Imogen Heap, and Lauryn Hill as her musical influences.
- In Albanian, Bebe’s first name “Bleta” means “Honey Bee”.
- She is the first one in her family to be born in the United States.
- She self-learned the guitar and piano.
- Rexha was actively playing the trumpet (more than 9 years) during school time.
- Her voice is a coloratura soprano.
- Bebe’s career started flourishing in 2010 after she met Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy’s bassist) by chance in a recording studio.
- Released in 2016, she featured Nicki Minaj in her song “No Broken Hearts“.
- From 2010 to 2012, she was a part of the electronic band “Black Cards” with Pete Wentz.
- When no one is watching, she likes twerking at her home.
- She got to host the MTV Europe Music Awards in 2016.
- In September 2020, she shared her newly dyed red hair (from blonde previously) on Instagram.