|Alona Tal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 20, 1983|
||Marcos A. Ferraez|
Alona Tal is an Israeli actor, singer, voice actor, and producer who has been cast in television roles like Rebecca King Vega in the drama series Cane, Meg Manning in the teen noir mystery drama series Veronica Mars, Libi Agmon in the political drama series Prime Minister’s Children, Kelly Collins in the mystery psychological thriller series Cult, Jocelyn Harris in the drama series Hand of God, Sonya in the action crime-drama series Burn Notice, Zohar in the drama series Hostages, Stella in the military drama series SEAL Team, and Jo Harvelle in the dark fantasy drama series Supernatural. Moreover, she has also been a part of various films including Undocumented, Opening Night, Split Decision, Frangela, Half Past Dead 2, Rescuing Madison, Broken City, To Be a Star, Taking 5, College, Kalamity, Three Inches, and Night of the Living Dead: Darkest Dawn.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Alona Tal studied at the Thelma Yellin High School of the Arts in Tel Aviv, Israel.
She also went to the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute in New York City.
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor, Producer
- Father – Ami Tal (Computer Professional)
- Mother – Ayala (née Sabat) (Lawyer)
- Siblings – She has 2 sisters and 2 half-sisters from her father’s later relationship.
- Others – Albert Mizrachi/Tal (Paternal Grandfather)
She has been managed by –
- McKeon-Myones Management, Talent Management Company, Burbank, California, United States
- Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States
Her net worth had been $600 Thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alona Tal has dated –
- Marcos A. Ferraez (2007-Present) – Alona and American actor Marcos A. Ferraez started out as friends and their relationship bloomed into love over a period of three years. On June 5, 2007, they tied the knot at SCAPA in Namal Tel Aviv. On October 23, 2016, she publicly declared that she was pregnant and then celebrated her pregnancy with a baby shower on January 29, 2017. Their daughter was born in March 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Sephardi Jewish and Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- Her voice
- Prefers to play strong feminist roles
35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
She was seen in a laundry detergent commercial.
Alona is a spiritual person.
Best Known For
Her roles in the television series Veronica Mars as a cheerleader Meg Manning and fantasy horror series Supernatural as Jo Harvelle
As a Singer
She has made singing contributions to Israeli rapper Subliminal and Haitian rapper Wyclef Jean.
Alona first appeared in the 2002 film Pim Pam Po BeArmon HaKsamim (In English – Pim Pam Po In the Magic Castle) for her role as Shusha the Witch.
First TV Show
In 2003, Alona was seen as Maya in an Israeli television series Tzimerim.
She hits the gym to maintain her fitness. During pregnancy in 2016, Alona started primarily following a healthy vegan diet.
She also shared this Instagram workout video of boxing during pregnancy in December 2016.
Alona Tal Favorite Things
- Food – Scallops and Schnitzel
- Pet – Dog
- Movie – The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
- Game – Frisbee
- Pastime – Taking her dog for a walk in the park
Sources – Fanpop.com
Alona Tal Facts
- English is her second language. Hebrew is her first one. Alona also knows some Spanish.
- Alona served in the Israeli Defense Forces for two years.
- Alona Tal can play the piano and the guitar.
- To mark her career in singing, she recorded several songs with Israeli rapper Subliminal.
- She moved to New York City for a better living and met Wyclef Jean with whom, she recorded the Party to Damascus song. The chorus of the song was sung by Alona in Hebrew.
- In 2010, she lent her voice to the character Catherine-B320 or Kat in the Halo: Reach video game.
- In 2015, Alona voiced the character of Helen Cooper in the 3D movie Night of the Living Dead: Origins.
- Alona Tal wears contact lenses to see clearly.
- She is an active environment supporter and donates money to organizations including Wildlife Learning Center and Mara Elephant Project.
- She provided vocals to the character of Helen Cooper in the 2015 computer-animated horror film Night of the Living Dead: Darkest Dawn (also known as Night of the Living Dead: Origins and Night of the Living Dead: Origins 3D). Her co-stars for the project included Tony Todd, Danielle Harris, Bill Moseley, R. Madhavan, Joseph Pilato, Sydney Tamiia Poitier, and Tom Sizemore.
- Alona owns a hybrid car and prefers riding a bicycle to driving a car to save the environment.
- If Alona had not become an actor, she would have been a veterinarian.
- In 2019, she appeared as Julia Schneider in the English-language French espionage streaming television miniseries The Spy.