|Tony Todd Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 4, 1954|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tony Todd is an American actor, film producer, director, and voice actor who is known for having been cast as Kurn in the television series Star Trek: The Next Generation (1990-1991) and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1996), Daniel Robitaille/The Candyman in the 4 films of the Candyman film series (1992-2021), Ben in the horror film Night of The Living Dead, Gus Rogan in the television soap opera The Young and the Restless, William Bludworth in the Final Destination franchise (2000-2011), Dr. Henry Jekyll/Edward Hyde in the horror film The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, CIA Director Garrett Houtman in the action film The Pandora Project, Curtis the Diabolical/FBI Agent in the drama film Changing the Game, and CIA Director Langston Graham in the action-comedy/spy-drama television series Chuck.
Anthony Tiran Todd
Washington, D.C., United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tony Todd studied at Hartford Public High School in Hartford, Connecticut. Later, he got enrolled at the University of Connecticut and has also attended Artists Collective, Inc., an interdisciplinary cultural institution in Hartford, Connecticut.
Moreover, he studied theater at the Eugene O’Neill National Actors Theatre Institute and the Trinity Repertory Company in Providence, Rhode Island.
Actor, Film Producer, Director, Voice Actor
- Mother – Evetta
- Siblings – Monique Dupree (Younger Sister) (Actor, Wrestling Talent, Singer, Content Creator, Entrepreneur)
- Others – Willie Brown (Maternal Grandfather), Lealer/Lilla Porter (Maternal Grandmother), Anthony Saint Thomas (Brother-In-Law) (Author)
Tony Todd has been signed with –
- Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States
- Opening Minds Productions, Non-Profit Organization, Los Angeles, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $10 Million.
6 ft 5 in or 195.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Tony Todd is of African-American descent.
- Towering height
- Deep baritone voice
- Has often served as the narrative voice on many films and television trailers
Tony Todd Facts
- He spent his childhood years in Hartford, Connecticut.
- In 1986, Tony Todd made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the character named Warren in the war film Platoon, starring Tom Berenger, Willem Dafoe, Charlie Sheen, Keith David, Kevin Dillon, John C. McGinley, Forest Whitaker, and Johnny Depp.
- He was cast as Ben in the 1990 horror film Night of the Living Dead, a remake of George A. Romero’s 1968 horror film of the same title. Tony secured the part after beating the likes of Laurence Fishburne, Ving Rhames, and Eriq La Salle and co-starred in the film alongside Patricia Tallman.
- As a voice actor, Tony Todd made his theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of The Devil in the 2006 supernatural horror film Final Destination 3.
- He was considered for the role of Dr. Peter Benton in the NBC medical drama series ER but it finally went to Eriq La Salle.
- He has also done voiceover work for video games like Legend of Dragoon, Star Trek: Elite Force II, Star Trek: The Next Generation: Klingon Honor Guard, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Layers of Fear 2, Star Trek Online, Half-Life: Alyx, Dota 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and Marvel’s Spider-Man 2.
- Tony Todd has been a supporter of American Military Veterans.
- He has made guest appearances on all 3 of the longest-running North American science fiction series – The X-Files, Stargate SG-1, and Smallville.
Featured Image by Raven Underwood / Flickr / CC BY 2.0