|Frances O’Connor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1967|
Frances O’Connor is a British-Australian director and actress whose notable film credits include Mansfield Park (1999), A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001), Bedazzled (2000), The Conjuring 2 (2016), The Importance Of Being Earnest (2002), Blessed (2009), etc. Moreover, she has received praise for her performances in the television shows Madame Bovary (2000) and The Missing (2014).
Frances Ann O’Connor
Wantage, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom
Frances studied at the Mercedes College located in Perth. She graduated from Curtin University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Literature.
Additionally, she trained in acting at the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts and graduated in 1992.
- Father – He was a nuclear physicist.
- Mother – Jennifer O’Connor (Pianist)
- Siblings – She has 4 siblings.
She has been represented by –
- United Talent Agency
- Wishlab (United States)
- ARG Talent (London)
Frances’ net worth was $3.5 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Frances O’Connor has dated –
- Gerald Lepkowski – The Mr Selfridge actress met fellow student Gerald Lepkowski at the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts and the two soon fell in love. After many years of dating, the couple officially became husband and wife in 2011. Frances gave birth to their son Luka Lepkowski in May 2005.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish and English ancestry.
- Multiple moles on her body
- She has a cleft chin.
Frances O’Connor Favorite Things
- Fashion Era – 1920s
- Designers – Diane von Furstenberg, Isabel Marant, Collette Dinnigan
Source – Express
Frances O’Connor Facts
- Her style icon is Tilda Swinton.
- Frances was offered the role of Cora Crawley in the historical drama series, Downton Abbey. The role was eventually played by Elizabeth McGovern.
- She shares an uncanny resemblance to American actress Sally Field.
- Frances went to drama school with the Wolverine actor, Hugh Jackman.
Featured Image by Filmandserietv / Instagram