|Cristal Ramirez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 25, 1995|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Cristal Ramirez is an American singer and guitarist who is best known for being the lead vocalist of the indie-pop band The Aces. She has also contributed her vocals to the release of various hit tracks such as Stuck, Baby Who, Lovin’ is Bible, and Daydream as well as their debut album When My Heart Felt Volcanic.
Utah, United States
Utah, United States
- Siblings – Alisa M. Ramirez (Younger Sister) (Drummer, Vocalist)
As a member of the band The Aces, Cristal is represented by RocNation and David Galea, Ryan Soroka, and Ryan Edmundson of the United Talent Agency.
Alternative Pop, Indie Pop, New Wave, Synth-Pop, Alternative Rock
Red Bull Records
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Cristal has dated –
- Lynn Gunn (2018-2019)
Race / Ethnicity
She has Spanish ancestry.
- Freckled face
- Thick eyebrows
- She has several small tattoos on her arms.
Cristal Ramirez Favorite Things
- Shopping – Topshop, Melrose Trading Post
Source – Hollywood Reporter
Cristal Ramirez Facts
- She was brought up alongside her younger sister Alisa on the outskirts of Provo, Utah.
- Growing up, she listened to a lot of Latin music.
- Cristal and her sister formed the group The Aces in 2008, along with their friends in Provo, Utah.
- Besides Cristal, other members of the band, The Aces are McKenna Petty, Katie Henderson, and her sister Alisa Ramirez.
- She and her friends had initially started performing under the moniker of Blue Aces at school events and small parties.
- Cristal started her band when she was only 10 years old.
- She contributed her vocals to the release of the band’s debut album titled When My Heart Felt Volcanic on April 6, 2018. Prior to that, she contributed to the release of various EP’s and tracks such as The Blue Aces, Gave You My Heart, Lost Angeles, Daydream, Waiting For You, Touch, and Just Like That.
Featured Image By Cristal Ramirez / Instagram