|Lee Hae-in Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 4, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lee Hae-in is a South Korean singer, musician, and actor who was a member of I.B.I, a South Korean girl group consisting of 5 members who previously participated in Mnet’s 2016 survival show Produce 101. Moreover, she has also appeared in other shows such as The God of Music 2, Idol School, Something About 1 Percent, and My Secret Romance.
Masan, South Gyeongsang Province, South Korea
Lee Hae-in studied at Masan Girls’ Middle School and Hallym Entertainment Arts High School. She later got enrolled at the Baekseok University of Arts to study practical music but eventually dropped out.
Actor, Singer, Musician
- Father – He has worked as a table tennis coach and owned a building material business.
Lee Hae-in has been signed with –
- Big Ocean ENM
- The Groove Company
- HYWY Entertainment
- SS Entertainment
Elephant Media, LOEN Entertainment
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Lee Hae-in is of Korean descent.
Lee Hae-in Favorite Things
- Food – Sweet and sour pork
Lee Hae-in Facts
- Her pursuits in the entertainment industry started as a trainee under Jellyfish Entertainment.
- Lee Hae-in has also been a trainee under SS Entertainment, HYWY Entertainment, LOEN Entertainment, and Elephant Media trainee.
- Her fellow I.B.I members included Kim So-hee, Yoon Chae-kyung, Lee Su-hyun, and Han Hye-ri.
- Lee Hae-in brought to life the character of Soo-jung, Jae-in’s half-sister who often runs away from home and finds herself falling for Ji-su, in the television romantic comedy series Something About 1 Percent in 2016. Based on the novel of the same title, the show stars Ha Seok-jin and Jeon So-min.
- In 2017, she was cast in the supporting role of Jang Eun-bi in the television romantic comedy series My Secret Romance, starring Sung Hoon and Song Ji-eun.
- Lee Hae-in participated as a contestant in the girl group competition Idol School in 2017.
- She has been best friends with Han Hye-ri of I.B.I and Red Queen.
- Some of her hobbies include eating, going to karaoke alone, and going to the Han river.
Featured Image by 샤부링 / tistory.com / CC BY 4.0