|Madhura Naik Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 19, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Madhura Naik is an Indian model and actor who has been cast in shows such as Hum Ne Li Hai- Shapath, Tumhari Pakhi, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, Akbar Birbal, Naagin, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, Kahe Naa Kahe, Bhaskar Bharti, Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai, Tum Aise Hi Rehna, Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi… Meri Bhabhi, Shakuntala, Comedy Classes, Kaun Hai?, Tenali Rama, Breathe, Sangam, Uttaran, and Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh, Piyaji.
Madhura Hemant Naik
Lady M, Neena
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Madhura Naik attended the University of Mumbai and graduated with a bachelor’s degree.
- Father – Hemant Naik (Worked in Aeronautics)
- Mother – Chandan Naik (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Ajinkya Naik (Brother)
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madhura Naik has dated –
- Karan Kundrra – She went out with film and television actor Karan Kundrra in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
- Charming personality
Madhura Naik Facts
- She grew up in Bahrain and had difficulty speaking good Hindi during the earlier days of her career.
- Madhura Naik made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Raju’s Sister in the 2007 Hindi-language comedy film Good Boy, Bad Boy. It starred Emraan Hashmi, Tusshar Kapoor, Tanushree Dutta, Isha Sharvani, and Paresh Rawal.
- On September 15, 2010, she joined YouTube with her eponymous channel.
- She appeared as Alisha’s Friend in the 2010 Hindi-language romantic comedy film Pyaar Impossible!, starring Priyanka Chopra, Uday Chopra, Dino Morea, and Anupam Kher.
- In 2013, Madhura Naik was cast in the recurring role of Jaspreet/Jas, Anand’s lawyer and friend, in the Star Plus soap opera Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi… Meri Bhabhi.
- She appeared as Madhuri Chattopadhyay, Naveen’s first wife, in the drama television series Kasautii Zindagii Kay. Produced by Ekta Kapoor under Balaji Telefilms, it is a rebooted version of Kapoor’s 2001 popular soap opera with the same name.
Featured Image by Madhura Naik / Instagram