|Dino Morea Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 9, 1975|
Dino Morea is an Indian actor, model, and producer who is best remembered for starring in the films Raaz (2002), Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi (1999), Kandukondain Kandukondain (2000), Baaz: A Bird in Danger (2003), Acid Factory (2009), etc.
Dino was a student of the Bangalore Military School, St. Joseph’s College, and Clarence High School.
Actor, Model, Producer
- Father – Ronaldo Morea
- Mother – Edna Morea
- Siblings – Anisa Morea (Older Sister), Nicolo Morea (Older Brother), Santino Morea (Younger Brother)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dino has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
He has Italian ancestry on his father’s side and is of Indian descent on his mother’s side.
- Dimpled smile
- Several moles on his face
Dino has endorsed brands such as –
- Colgate Fresh
- Bisleri Vedica
- Live-In Jeans
- Red Tape Shoes
Dino Morea’s Favorite Things
- Gadget – iPhone
- Tech Brand – Apple
- Comfort Food – Butter Chicken
- Romantic Films – Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Notting Hill (1999), Raaz (2002), Mughal-E-Azam (1960)
- Fruits – Mango, Lichi
- Actors – Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Sanjay Dutt
- Actresses – Madhuri Dixit, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Bipasha Basu
Dino Morea’s Facts
- In 1998, he appeared in a controversial advertisement for the undergarment brand Cadila with his then-girlfriend Bipasha Basu. The advertisement saw Dino playfully biting Bipasha’s underwear and was eventually banned from airing due to its s**ually explicit content.
- If he weren’t an actor, Dino would have been an athlete.
- His acting role models are Brad Pitt, Edward Norton, and Robert De Niro.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0