|Sheshadri Priyasad Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1991|
Sheshadri Priyasad is a Sri Lankan actor and television presenter who has been cast in projects such as Zoom, Apaye Thathpara Asu Haradahak, Senasuru Maruwa, Address Na, Challenges, and Double Trouble.
Baminnahennadige Sheshadri Priyasad
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Sheshadri Priyasad studied at Holy Family Convent, Bambalapitiya, a leading Catholic girls school in Bambalapitiya in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Actor, Television Presenter
- Father – Dinesh Priyasad (Film Director)
- Mother – Shirani Priyasad (Producer)
- Siblings – Dinakshie Priyasad (Older Sister) (Actor, Dancer, Television Presenter), Shanudrie Priyasad (Younger Sister) (Actor, Dancer, Singer, Model, TV Presenter)
- Others – Saranga Disasekara (Brother-In-Law) (Actor, Singer, Model, Host)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sheshadri Priyasad has dated –
- Sampath De Silva (2013-2015) – In 2013, she got married to Sampath De Silva but the duo later divorced in 2015.
- Krishan Perera (2021-Present) – She got married to musician Krishan Perera in 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Sheshadri Priyasad is of Sri Lankan descent.
She has done endorsement work for several brands such as Poppy Petals, MediSafe Sanitizer, Turbans Lanka, Alõraa Lavender, Gralgo Spices, Lassana Gifts, Paper Hut, Swiss Paradise Nugegoda, MEXMY, Candle Àmore, Delights Delivered, and The Kitchen Arcade.
Sheshadri Priyasad Facts
- She was cast as a beautiful girl named Sharanya in the 2011 Sinhala romantic comedy film Challenges.
- In 2012, Sheshadri Priyasad played Anuththara in the Sinhala action drama film Senasuru Maruwa.
- She brought to life the character of Subha, Chaplin’s daughter who is a student at the law college, in the 2015 Sinhala-language film Address Na.
- Co-starring alongside Hemal Ranasinghe and Dinakshie Priyasad, Sheshadri Priyasad appeared as Shanuli in the 2016 Sinhalese horror romantic film Zoom and this role won her a merit award at 34th Sarasaviya Awards in 2016.
Featured Image by Sheshadri Priyasad / Instagram