|Brad Pitt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 18, 1963|
Brad Pitt is an American actor and film producer who is regarded as one of the most influential and powerful people in the American entertainment industry and has been credited as the world’s most attractive man by various publications. The phenomenal artist has won at least 2 Academy Awards, 3 Golden Globe Awards, and 2 British Academy Film Awards.
William Bradley Pitt
Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA
Brad studied from Kickapoo High School in Springfield, Missouri. He was active in sports in his school times. Pitt was a member of various teams like swimming, wrestling, golf, and tennis.
Post that, he enrolled himself in the University of Missouri in 1982 and dropped out (just 2 days before earning his degree) by majoring in journalism with a focus on advertising.
Actor, film producer
- Father – William Alvin Pitt (Truck company owner)
- Mother – Jane Etta (née Hillhouse) (High school counselor)
- Siblings – Doug (Younger Brother) (b. 1966), Julie Neal (Younger Sister) (b. 1969)
Brad Pitt is represented by –
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Plan B Entertainment Inc., Production Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brad Pitt has been connected with many female personalities –
- Kim Hubbard (1977-1979)
- Tonya Westphalen (1979-1982)
- Sara Hart (1980-1982)
- Robin Givens (1986-1987)
- Shalane McCall (1987-1988)
- Sinitta (1987)
- Christina Applegate (1988-1989)
- Jill Schoelen (1988-1989)
- Elizabeth Daily (1989-1990)
- Juliette Lewis (1990-1993) – Brad Pitt started dating actress and singer, Juliette Lewis, after they first met on the set of Too Young to Die? in 1990. However, their relationship was dissolved in 1993.
- Jitka Pohlodek (1993-1994)
- Julia Ormond (1993) – Brad Pitt had a short-termed romance with actress Julia Ormond in the year 1993.
- Thandie Newton (1994-1995)
- Gwyneth Paltrow (1994-1997) – From December 1994 to 1997, Pitt and Paltrow dated. They met on the set of the 1995 movie, Seven. The duo dated till mid-1997 (around June 1997). They also got engaged during this period on December 20, 1996. But, the engagement broke off after 6 months as Gwyneth was not ready for marriage.
- Claire Forlani (1997-1998)
- Demi Moore (1998) – RUMOR
- Sonita Henry (1998)
- Jennifer Aniston (1998-2005) – In May 1998, Aniston began dating Brad Pitt, when they first met on a blind date. She then married on July 29, 2000, in a private wedding ceremony in Malibu. It seemed that their relationship was a success. But, soon on January 6, 2005, the couple announced their separation. March 25, 2005, is the date on which Aniston filed for divorce and it was finalized on October 2, 2005.
- April Florio (2003) – RUMOR
- Angelina Jolie (2005-2016) – Angelina Jolie started dating Brad Pitt in 2005. Angelina, on April 12, 2012, engaged Brad Pitt. They married in 2014. They split in September 2016. The couple has a total of 6 children. Their names are –
- Maddox Chivan – Adopted Son. He is the oldest of the 6 children, born in 2001.
- Pax Thien – Adopted Son
- Zahara Marley – Adopted Daughter
- Shiloh Nouvel – Biological Daughter
- Knox Léon – Biological Son. He is the youngest of the 6 children (b. July 12, 2008).
- Vivienne Marcheline – Biological Daughter. She is the youngest of the 6 children, (b. July 12, 2008).
- Karolina Kurkova (2007) – RUMOR
- Lara Marsden (2011) – RUMOR
- Kate Hudson (2016) – In November 2016, the actors Brad and Kate Hudson were RUMORed to have had an encounter.
- Sienna Miller (2017) – Brad was first linked with actress Sienna Miller in April 2017. But, Sienna denied of their dating rumors. They were again linked in June 2017 during Glastonbury Music Festival’s VIP Party.
- Ella Purnell (2017) – In October 2017, Brad was rumored to be dating actress Ella Purnell after they had met on the set of the 2016 film Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.
- Neri Oxman (2018) – In April 2018, Brad was rumored to be romantically linked with award-winning Israeli-American artist and architect, Neri Oxman.
- Sat Hari Khalsa (2018) – Jewelry designer and spiritual healer, Sat Hari Khalsa and Brad sparked dating rumors when they were seen together in October 2018 during an event hosted by Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea.
- Charlize Theron (2019) – Around July 2018, actors Charlize Theron and Brad met each other while shooting for the Breitling campaign. They spent some time together at that time and the news of them dating surfaced in January 2019.
- Nicole Poturalski (2019, 2020-Present) – RUMOR
- Alia Shawkat (2019) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, German, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Swedish, Dutch, French, Cornish, and Channel Islander/Jersey descent.
- Chiseled good looks
- A strong jawline and bold blue eyes
- Square jaw
He is believed to be wearing a shoe of size 9 (US).
ONE Campaign, Heineken, SoftBank, and Edwin Jeans
In 2021, during the Super Bowl pre-show, he narrated a commercial for CBS Sports.
Best Known For
Having worked in films like Interview with the Vampire (1994), Fight Club (1999), Troy (2004), Moneyball (2011), World War Z (2013)
1987 comedy film Hunk for his role as “Guy at Beach with Drink”
Brad Pitt did strenuous workouts for movies like Troy and Fight Club. He used to dedicate different days of the week to different body parts. For instance, to build chest, he did 25 Pushups, Bench Press, Incline Chest Press, Machine, or Cable Flys.
Brad Pitt Favorite Things
- Musician – George Winston
- Band – U2, Smiths, REM, Alarm
- Song – “Sooner or Later” (By The English Beat)
Source – Huffington Post
Brad Pitt Facts
- He has 6 children out of which 3 are biological (from Angelina Jolie) and the rest are adopted.
- Brad has guest appeared in several TV shows like in Dallas (1987-1988) as Randy, Another World (1987), 21 Jump Street (1988), Head of the Class (1989), and many others.
- In June 1996, he donated $100,000 to the Discovery Center, a children’s learning museum.
- He has been included in the list of sexiest people, or the beautiful people in the world multiple times.
- He has also been mentioned in the hit song “That Don’t Impress Me Much” by Shania Twain.
- Along with Brad Grey and Jennifer Aniston, he co-founded the production company Plan B Entertainment in November 2001. The company has produced films like The Departed, 12 Years a Slave, Moonlight, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Time Traveler’s Wife, Selma, and Eat, Pray, Love.
- He gained 20 pounds for his role in the movie Troy in 2004.
- He appeared as Cliff Booth, Dalton’s best friend who is a war veteran skilled in hand-to-hand combat, in the 2019 comedy-drama film, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, in which Brad Pitt’s co-stars included Leonardo DiCaprio, Margot Robbie, Emile Hirsch, Margaret Qualley, Timothy Olyphant, Austin Butler, Dakota Fanning, Bruce Dern, and Al Pacino. For this role, he won the Academy Award for “Best Supporting Actor”.
- In 2020, Brad supported Joe Biden during the 2020 Presidential Election. Brad even gave his voice for an ad in support of Joe Biden.
- In September 2021, Brad’s company, Mondo Bongo, had filed a lawsuit against Angelina Jolie’s company, Nouvel, over her attempt to sell her half of their 1,000-acre lavish property, Chateau Miraval. According to their initial agreement, the couple had decided to take prior permission for selling their estate’s shares.
- He has not been on social media.