Hannah Dakota Fanning
Kodie, Kota, D. F. Blondie, Blue Eyes
Dakota Fanning was born in Conyers, Georgia, USA
Dakota Fanning attended and graduated from Campbell High School located in North Hollywood, California. Fanning also went to Gallatin School of Individualized Study. Dakota is currently attending New York University.
Actress, Model, Singer
- Mother – Heather Joy (Tennis player)
- Father – Steven J. Fanning (Minor league baseball player and Electronics Salesman in Los Angeles)
- Sister – Elle Fanning (Actress)
- Grandfather (Maternal) – Rick Arrington (American Footballer)
- Aunt – Jill Arrington (ESPN Reporter)
Osbrink Agency. Cindy Osbrink from CA is her Agent.
But she recently switched to William Morris Endeavor.
Drama (Acting) and Adult Contemporary (Singing)
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
110 pounds or 50 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dakota Fanning has dated –
- Freddie Highmore (2009) – An emerging English actor, who got famous in small age, for his acting skills. But, it was a RUMOR.
- Tyler James Williams – An American singer, actor, and rapper. The actor got fame for his role in Chris Rock-inspired sitcom Everybody Hates Chris. Again, this relationship was termed as a RUMOR.
- Jamie Strachan (2013-Present) – Since May 2013, she is dating British model, Jamie Strachan. He is about 13 years her senior and about 10 inches taller.
Race / Ethnicity
Dakota Fanning has Irish, German, English, and French ancestry.
Dyed Brown blonde hair.
Dakota Fanning’s blonde hair and pale skin make her different from others. Her bubbly personality, full of enthusiasm adds up to these features.
32-25-34 in or 81-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
Dakota Fanning’s career started with endorsing for “Tide” commercial when she was just 5.
Best Known For
Dakota Fanning is best known for her promising acting skills in her breakthrough performance when she was just 7 in the film “I am Sam”. She was appraised for her roles in “Uptown Girls” and “War of the Worlds” too.
First TV Show
American medical drama television series created by novelist Michael Crichton, ER for her role as Delia Chadsey. She just appeared in a single episode titled “The Fastest Year” in 2000.
2001 short film from director Marie Rose, titled Father Xmas, for her role as Clairee. She starred in the film by performing the role of a 6-year-old child.
She was noted for her role in the film I am Sam (2001), an American drama film, written and directed by Jessie Nelson. She played the role of Lucy Diamond Dawson. It was her third film.
Dakota Fanning does dancing to stay fit. She attends Dance classes in North Hollywood.
Dakota Fanning Favorite Things
- Favorite People – Cameron Diaz & Britney Spears (Fashion Idols)
- Favorite TV Shows – I Love Lucy Ho, Fear Factor, Skins, Bad Sex & Howard Stern Show
- Favorite Bands – Rihanna & Justin Bieber
- Favorite Books – Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling & Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- Favorite Places – Mall, School & Taco Bell
- Favorite Food – Chicken & Taco
- Favorite Colors – Black, Blue & Pink
- Favorite Accessories – Eyeliners & Marc Jacobs rings
- Favorite Films – Gone with the Wild, Titanic & Steel Magnolias
Dakota Fanning Facts
- Dakota Fanning earned a nomination for her role in her breakthrough performance in the film “I am Sam” at Screen Actors Guild Awards, in 2002.
- She was just 8 years old when she earned a nomination in Screen Actors Guild Awards, youngest in the history.
- She learned to read when she was just 2 years old.
- She won the youngest Actress award for her performance in “I am Sam” at Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards.
- She was named Dakota by father and Hannah by mother. In the end, she got the name “Hannah Dakota Fanning”.
- She is one of the 14 grandchildren.
- She used to collect dolls when she was young.
- She was schooled at home and on sets by her tutor but later on, she joined the High School in the freshman year.
- She visited England for the 1st time on June 19, 2005, with Tom Cruise, for the premiere of “War of the Worlds”
- She loves to knit and knitted scarfs for Tom Cruise, Robert De Niro, and many more.