|Rowan Blanchard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 14, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Father – Mark Blanchard-Boulbol (Yoga Instructor)
- Mother – Elizabeth (Yoga Instructor)
- Siblings – Carmen Blanchard (Younger Sister), Shane Blanchard (Younger Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rowan Blanchard dated –
- Teo Halm (2013) – The actors Rowan and Teo met on the set of Girl Meets World and were rumored to be dating from March 2013 to October 2013.
- Peyton Meyer (2015) – The actors Peyton Meyer and Rowan were rumored to be dating in 2015. They are sometimes called Reyton.
- Uriah Shelton (2016) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
She has Lebanese, Moroccan, Armenian, Syrian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, and English ancestry on her father’s side while she has Portuguese, German and English ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Mixed ethnicity
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Riley Matthews in the Disney Channel Original Series Girl Meets World from 2014 to 2017
As a Singer
She has contributed with co-star Sabrina Carpenter in singing the title song of the series Girl Meets World.
She appeared in the 2010 romantic comedy film The Back-up Plan for her role as Mona’s daughter.
First TV Show
In 2010, Rowan appeared in the lead role in Disney Junior Original Series Dance-A-Lot Robot as Caitlin.
Rowan Blanchard Favorite Things
- Actress – Emma Watson
- Band – The Beatles
Source – Toofab.com, IMDb
Rowan Blanchard Facts
- She started acting at the age of 5.
- Rowan is good friends with Sabrina Carpenter, Girl Meets World former co-star.
- Her paternal grandfather is an immigrant from the Middle East.
- She played Rebecca Wilson in the 2011 comedy adventure film Spy Kids: All the Time in the World.
- Her dad is also her acting coach.
- Rowan has a dog, named, Winston.
- To sleep at night, she needs to read every night.
- She is obsessed with singing Broadway tunes.
- Rowan is into fashion since the age of 4.
- Her on-screen dad Joel McHale (who played her dad in “Spy Kids: All the Time in the World 4D”) has known her since her birth.