|Cameron Diaz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 1972|
Cameron Diaz is an American actress, writer, former model, and entrepreneur. She is mostly known for playing comic roles but had proved her acting mettle in serious characters too. From being named the highest-paid actress over 40 (of age) in Hollywood to highest-grossing U.S. domestic box office actress, she has made the most from her trade. Cameron started her career as a model at an early age of 16 and at 22 years had a dream debut opposite Jim Carrey in The Mask. She is very particular in selecting the kind of movie and roles she does, thus the nos. are not big but the success rate is very high, courtesy her good looks and acting skills.
Spending more than 27 years in the industry and tired of traveling for the movies, Diaz decided to take a sabbatical in 2017 and rather invest her money and time in her start-ups namely Seed Health and Modern Acupuncture, companies based on health and bio-tech. She has co-authored a number of books too based mostly on health, fitness, and mental well-being. It wouldn’t be a surprise for the fans, though, to see her on the big screen again.
Cameron Michelle Diaz
Cam, Cami, AI (her friends call her so), Cam-ron D
San Diego, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Cameron went to Los Cerritos Elementary School.
Cameron Diaz graduated from Long Beach Polytechnic High School, Long Beach, California, USA in 1990.
Actress and former model
- Father – Emilio Diaz (Worked as forearm for California oil company Unocal) (1949-2008)
- Mother – Billie (Import / Export Agent)
- Siblings – Chimene (Older Sister), Michael Diaz (Older Brother)
- Others – Nicole Richie (Sister-in-law) (Actress, Singer, Fashion Designer)
Elite Model Management
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cameron Diaz dated –
- Carlos de la Torre (1994) – Diaz dated video producer Carlos during the making and release of her debut movie The Mask.
- George Clooney (1995)
- Justin Timberlake (2003-2007) – Cameron started dating actor and singer Justin Timberlake in 2003. They met at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards in April 2003. They dated for almost 4 years before breaking up in 2007.
- Djimon Hounsou (2007) – Cameron was reportedly linked with actor Djimon Hounsou in 2007 after they were spotted together.
- Criss Angel (2007)
- Kelly Slater (2007) – Cameron was rumored to be dating surfer Kelly Slater in 2007.
- Alex Rodriguez (2010-2011) – It is known that Cameron Diaz dated Alex Rodriguez from April 2010 to September 2011 and the relationship has ended.
- Elon Musk (2013) – Cameron started dating South African businessman and PayPal’s co-founder, Elon Musk in March 2013. She dated Elon for a couple of months and the pair split later in the same year.
- Benji Madden (2014-Present) – The Madden Brothers’ guitarist and lead vocalist, Benji Madden met Cameron for the first time via fashion designer, and actress Nicole Richie in May 2014 and started dating her. He is about 7 years her junior. Cameron and Benji got engaged in December 2014. She married Benji on January 5, 2014, at her home in Beverly Hills, California. The couple tried conceiving a child through IVF twice, both were unsuccessful. Hence, they are considering adoption as an option.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
She has Cuban ancestry. On her mom’s side, she is of English, German, and Scots-Irish descent.
- Big smile
- Long legs
34-23-35 in or 87-58.5-89 cm
Calvin Klein, Coca-Cola, Levi’s, Tag Heuer
She has appeared in TV commercials for Salon Selectives (1994), PSA ad on www.actgreen.com (2003), PSA ad on The ONE Campaign (2005), Softbank Mobile, Aeon (Japan) (2000), etc.
Best Known For
Cameron Diaz is a model turned actress and best known for her big smile, her comedic roles, long legs, and muscular arms.
1994 film “The Mask” for her role as “Tina Carlyle”, which was the female lead character
Teddy Bass. See her Workout Routine.
Cameron Diaz Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Fried Chicken, french fries, pasta
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Hobbies – Knitting
- Favorite Band – Ratt
- Favorite Timepass – Snowboarding and Surfing
- Favorite Sport – S*x
- Favorite Perfume – The cheerful Happy Clinique, Gardenia Passion, Petite Cherie
- Favorite Thing to do on a Saturday Night – Food (Cook and feed people)
Cameron Diaz Facts
- Cameron has a reputation for being late.
- Cameron Diaz was voted No. 4 on the 2011 Maxim list of Hot 100 Women.
- She used to be a vegetarian.
- Cameron Diaz was born at 2:53 AM (EST).
- Diaz went to the same high school and at the same time as Snoop Dogg.
- She herself says that “I grew up with a lot of boys. I probably have a lot of testosterone for a woman.”
- Cameron’s first celebrity crush was Harrison Ford.
- She once told Houston Chronicle that she does not know how to turn on a computer.
- Her wax statue was placed at Madame Tussauds Museum in London on February 19, 2008.
- Her name is mentioned in the lyrics of Brian Wilson’s 1998 song “South America”.