Alfred Thomas Highmore
Freddie, Thomas, High
Camden Town, London, United Kingdom
Highmore attended Hampstead Garden Suburb, a primary school and an independent school, Highgate School in North London.
After graduation, he attended Emmanuel College at the University of Cambridge, where he received his first – class honors in Arabic and Spanish.
Actor, voice actor
- Father – Edward Highmore (Actor)
- Mother – Sue Latimer (Talent Agent)
- Siblings – Albert ‘Bertie’ Highmore (Younger Brother)
Freddie is signed to ARG (Talent Agency)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
154 lbs or 70 kg
Girlfriend / Spouse
Freddie Highmore dated –
- Sarah Bolger (2006–2009) – Freddie was in a relationship with Irish actress Sarah Bolger.
- Dakota Fanning (2009) – RUMOR
- Abigail Breslin (2016-Present) – In November 2016, Freddie commenced dating American actress, Abigail Breslin.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
10 (US) or 9 (UK) or 43 (EU)
Freddie hasn’t signed any endorsement contract till now.
Best Known For
His roles in the movies Finding Neverland (2004) and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005). Highmore is also known for movies like August Rush (2007), The Spiderwick Chronicles (2008), Arthur and the Invisibles (2006), Five Children and It (2004), and The Art of Getting By (2011).
Freddie first appeared in the movie Women Talking Dirty, in which he played the role of Sam.
First TV Show
Highmore started appearing on TV at the age of 7. Back then, he was playing small roles.
In 2000, Highmore played the role of Steven Green in the TV movie Happy Birthday Shakespeare. That was his first official appearance on television.
Freddie does not exercise.
Freddie Highmore Favorite Things
- Food – Italian pizza and pasta, Chinese food
- Actor – Johnny Depp
- Football Club – Arsenal F.C.
- Place for Vacation – South France
- Color – Blue
Freddie Highmore Facts
- Freddie is a huge fan of football.
- For his role in the movie Finding Neverland, Highmore received the Empire Award for Best Newcomer.
- He can play the clarinet.
- He is fluent in Spanish and French.
- His mother served as a talent agent for Daniel Radcliffe and Imelda Staunton.
- Freddie has taken guitar lessons in the past.
- Freddie is not on social media. You may want to follow him on his fan accounts on Twitter and Facebook.