|Abigail Breslin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 14, 1996|
Abigail Breslin is an American actress, voiceover artist, singer, and director who gained acclaim with her role as Olive Hoover in the 2006 comedy-drama film named Little Miss Sunshine and this performance got her nominated for the Academy Award for “Best Supporting Actress” at age 10 while she won the Critics Choice Award for “Best Young Actress” and the Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a Feature Film Young Actress Age Ten or Under”. She has also been cast in various other movies and shows such as The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement, Signs, Scream Queens, Kit Kittredge: An American Girl, Ender’s Game, My Sister’s Keeper, Maggie, Final Girl, Zombieland: Double Tap, Ghost Whisperer, and Grey’s Anatomy.
Abigail Kathleen Breslin
Abbie, Miss Sunshine, Abbie B, Miss Abbie B
New York City, New York, United States
- Father – Michael Breslin (Telecommunications expert, computer programmer, and consultant)
- Mother – Kim Breslin (Talent Manager)
- Siblings – Ryan Breslin (Older Brother) (Actor), Spencer Breslin (Older Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Charles Patrick Breslin (Paternal Grandfather), Shirley Seidel (Paternal Grandmother), Lawrence Alfred Walsh (Maternal Grandfather), Catherine L. Strickler (Maternal Grandmother)
Abigail Breslin has been repped by Digital Launch, Talent Management Company, New York City, New York, United States.
In 2020, her net worth was $8 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Abigail Breslin has dated –
- Michael Clifford (2013) – In August 2013, she was RUMORed to be dating 5 Seconds of Summer guitarist, Michael Clifford, when she was seen out with him on a dinner date after the Teen Choice Awards.
- Jack Barakat (2013-2014) – Breslin started dating All Time Low vocalist Jack Barakat in October 2013. However, they met for the first time back in April 2013 during Jack’s concert. They called it quits in 2014. The relationship was a RUMOR as they didn’t confirm it.
- Tom Sturridge (2016) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with English actor Tom Sturridge in April 2016.
- Freddie Highmore (2016) – In November 2016, there were RUMORs that Abigail had a short-termed romance with English actor Freddie Highmore.
- Ira Kunyansky (2017-Present) – She started going out with Ira Kunyansky in 2017 and they celebrated their 4 years together in April 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Abigail Breslin is of British Isles (Irish and English) and Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
Her natural hair color is ‘Brown’.
But, she likes to dye her hair ‘Blonde’.
- Large breasts
- Short body frame
- Long hair
37-28-34 in or 94-71-86 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
Her shoe size is speculated to be 6 (US) or 36.5 (EU).
She has appeared in different TV commercials –
- In 1999, Abigail appeared in Toys ‘R Us.
- In 2003, she was seen in Brita Water filters.
- In 2007, she was seen in a Hewlett-Packard commercial.
Best Known For
Portraying Olive Hoover in the 2006 movie Little Miss Sunshine, as Valentine Wiggin in Ender’s Game in 2013.
Abigail played the role of Bo Hess, the daughter of the lead character in the 2002 American science fiction thriller film Signs. She also received a nomination for two awards.
First TV Show
In 2002, Abigail guest appeared in an American television sitcom What I Like About You as Josie in an episode titled “The Teddy Bear”.
Abigail Breslin Favorite Things
- TV Shows – The O.C. (2003-2007), American Idol
- Cookies – Tagalongs, Thin Mints
- Restaurant – Rosa Mexicano
- Store – Space Kiddets in NYC
- Movie – Meet Me in St. Louis (1944), Insidious (2011), The Help (2011), Prancer (1989), What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? (1962)
- Actress – Meryl Streep, Judy Garland
- Singer – Kelly Clarkson
Source – Seventeen.com, TV, RottenTomatoes.com
Abigail Breslin Facts
- She began her career in 1999 (when she was only three) with the Toys “R” Us commercial.
- Breslin is actually named after the First Lady of the United States Abigail Adams.
- Abigail is one of the youngest actresses ever to be nominated for an Academy Award.
- Alongside Cameron Diaz, Alec Baldwin, Jason Patric, Sofia Vassilieva, and Joan Cusack, she co-starred as Anna Fitzgerald in the 2009 drama film, My Sister’s Keeper. This role won her the 2010 Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a Feature Film Leading Young Actress”.
- In September 2013, she expressed her feelings that people are finding it hard to identify her as Little Miss Sunshine’s Olive Hoover as she has grown up and also dyed her hair blonde. Her looks have changed a lot since that time.
- She did not like the Mathematics subject in school. Instead, Abigail loved history.
- In February 2021, she revealed that her father, Michael Breslin had been tested positive for COVID-19 and had to be later placed on a ventilator. He passed away on February 26, 2021.
- At the age of 15, she had auditioned for the role of Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games which had finally gone to Jennifer Lawrence.