|Jason Patric Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 17, 1966|
Jason Patric is a talented American actor who is known for his roles in The Lost Boys, Rush, Sleepers, Geronimo: An American Legend, Your Friends & Neighbors, Narc, The Losers, and Wayward Pines. His parents are famous and successful actors. He completed his high school from Saint Monica Catholic High School, California and participated in many high school drama productions.
John Anthony Miller III
Queens, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jason Patric attended Cavallini Middle School and Salesian Roman Catholic Don Bosco Preparatory High School in Ramsey, New Jersey. He completed his high school from Saint Monica Catholic High School, California.
- Father – Jason Miller (Actor and Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright)
- Mother – Linda Miller (Actress)
- Siblings – Jennifer Miller (Sister), Jordan Miller (Brother)
- Others – Sue Bernard (Ex Step-Mother), Joshua John Miller (Half-Brother) (Actor), John A. Miller (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Claire Collins (Paternal Grandmother), Jackie Gleason (Maternal Grandfather) (Actor and Comedian), Herbert Walton Gleason (Maternal Great Grandfather), Mae Agnes “Maisie” Kelly (Maternal Great Grandmother), Genevieve Halford (Maternal Grandmother), Joseph H. Halford (Maternal Great Grandfather), Mary Agnes McCafferey/McCaffrey (Maternal Great Grandmother)
Jason Patric is managed by Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason Patric has dated –
- Jami Gertz (1985-1986) – In September 1985, Jason began dating actress Jami Gertz. The two acted in films like Solarbabies (1986) and The Lost Boys (1987). They were even spotted together at the premiere of Crossroads on March 7, 1986. They separated in May 1986.
- Holly Peete (1987-1988) – Towards the end of 1987, Jason started a relationship with actress Holly Peete. However, their relationship only lasted a few months, and they separated in 1988.
- Robin Wright Penn (1988) – In 1988, Jason briefly dated actress Robin Wright Penn.
- Julia Roberts (1991-1992) – In June 1991, Jason started dating actress Julia Roberts. Julia canceled her wedding to Jason’s friend Kiefer Sutherland, and the two flew to Europe. Their relationship did not last long, and they separated just after 6 months in 1992.
- Jennifer Jason Leigh (1992-1994) – In 1992, Jason began a relationship with his co-star Jennifer Jason Leigh. They starred as cops in the film Rush (1991). They broke up in 1994.
- Christy Turlington (1994-2000) – In 1994, Jason began a relationship with model Christy Turlington. They dated for around 6 years and separated in 2000.
- Danielle Schreiber (2002-2012) – In 2002, Jason started dating Danielle Schreiber on-and-off for approximately 10 years. Danielle later described her relationship with Jason as abusive. While they were still in a relationship, they conceived a son through in vitro fertilization. In May 2012, the couple separated, and Danielle slammed a no custody rights of their son against Jason stating that he was only a sperm donor. However, in late 2014, the court recognized him as the legal father.
- Tia Texada (2004) – In 2004, Jason was in a relationship with actress Tia Texada. They separated in the same year.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Irish, a bit of German, English, Scottish, and distant Dutch descent.
- Sharp jawline
- Lines on his forehead
Best Known For
His roles in numerous films like The Lost Boys (1987) as Michael Emerson, Rush (1991) as Jim Raynor, Sleepers (1996) as Lorenzo ‘Shakes’ Carcaterra, Your Friends & Neighbors (1998) as Cary, Narc (1992) as Nick Tellis, The Losers (2010) as Max, and Speed 2: Cruise Control (1997) as Officer Alex Shaw
In 1986, he made his theatrical film debut in the action-adventure film Solarbabies as Jason.
First TV Show
In 1994, he made his first TV show appearance as ‘Himself’ on the musical comedy show Saturday Night Live.
Jason Patric Favorite Things
- Al Pacino Picture – Scarecrow (1973)
Source – Rolling Stone
Jason Patric Facts
- He had been a part of the high school productions of the drama Dracula and Grease.
- Growing up, when his parents divorced, he moved from New Jersey to Los Angeles with his mother and brother.
- He once owned a 90 lbs large Vietnamese potbellied pig named Fergus.
- Before his career as an actor, he worked as a production assistant in the film That Championship Season (1982).
- In the past, Jason actively started lobbing the California legislature to provide the provision of parental rights to sperm donors.
- He dropped his last name Miller so he cannot be associated with his parents’ identity.
- He is not active on social media.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0