|Melissa Heholt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Melissa Heholt is an American socialite, entrepreneur, and event planner who is most prominently known to be rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer J. Cole’s better half. Besides that, J. Cole’s beautiful soul mate is also a businesswoman and event planner who runs the company Statice Events.
New York City, New York, United States
Melissa had chosen to major in business and a few other degrees before finally attaining a Bachelor in Health Administration. After this, she attained a degree in Masters of Science in Elementary Education.
In the past, Melissa studied at St. John’s University.
Socialite, Event Planner, Entrepreneur
- Siblings – She has 3 younger siblings.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Melissa Heholt has dated –
- J. Cole (2006-Present) – They had a daughter (b. 2016) in North Carolina. In July 2019, he announced that they were expecting their second child.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Big central incisors
- Almond-shaped eyes
- She has a beauty spot on the upper part of her nose.
Melissa Heholt Facts
- She is the eldest of 4 siblings.
- Melissa is an avid supporter and executive director of her husband’s “The Dreamville Foundation” that acts as a fundraiser for various other non-profit organizations.
- During her days of college, she was uncertain of what she wanted to make of her career.
- Prior to starting her career as an event manager, Melissa was a teacher.
- Initially, Melissa had chosen to become a teacher. However, people’s opinions on how her chosen career path was not profitable influenced her to the extent that she had given it up and went on to do a degree in business.
- In the past, she had enrolled for various degrees before finally settling for a degree in Health Administration. Later, she attained her Masters in Elementary Education and started teaching.
- In January 2016, film director Ryan Coogler accidentally revealed that J. Cole was married to Heholt. However, upon realizing his mistake J. Cole laughed off the question and came clean about Melissa and his marriage.
- Melissa did not quite enjoy the profession that she had chosen and decided not to go back to teaching and instead, she followed her hobby, which is event management and soon enough, she started working as an intern at a company called “Team Epiphany.”
- After gaining the necessary training, Melissa started her company “Statice Events.” The word Statice is the name of a flower and according also holds the word success.
- Her desire to become a teacher derived from her ability to nurture and care for children as she did for her younger siblings.
- Wedding planner David Tutera is her biggest influence.
- As of 2013, her main source of operation was in Maryland and North Carolina.
- She and Cole met one another for the first time while they studied at St. John’s University and they have been together ever since. Rumors of their engagement began to spread in 2010.
- In July 2019, J. Cole announced that he and his wife was expecting a second child with the release of his track Sacrifices (2019).
Featured Image By Melissa Heholt / Facebook