|Camilla al-Fayed Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 16, 1985|
Camilla al-Fayed is an English author and socialite who is known for being the daughter of Egyptian businessman Mohamed Al Fayed, former owner of Harrods Department Store and Fulham Football Club.
London, England, United Kingdom
Camilla attended a Roedean School.
Author, Socialite, Entrepreneur
- Father – Mohamed Al-Fayed (Businessman)
- Mother – Heini Wathén (Socialite, Former Model)
- Siblings – Jasmine Al-Fayed (Sister) (Entrepreneur), Omar Al-Fayed (Younger Brother) (Environmentalist, Publisher), Emad El-Din Mohamed Abdel Mena’em Fayed (Older Brother) (Film Producer), Karim Al-Fayed (Brother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Camilla al-fayed has dated –
- Mohamed Esreb – Camilla is married to businessperson Mohamad Esreb.
Race / Ethnicity
Camilla has Egyptian ancestry on her father’s side and Finnish ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Prominent smile
Camilla al-Fayed Facts
- She founded the vegan restaurant Farmacy which is located in Notting Hill in 2016.
- Camilla published a cookbook titled “Farmacy Kitchen Cookbook: Plant-based Recipes for a Conscious Way of Life” on June 28, 2018.
Featured Image By Farmacy Kitchen / Instagram