|Liza Lapira Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Liza Lapira is an American actress, voiceover artist, stage artist, and producer known for her roles like Melody “Mel” Bayani in The Equalizer, Maggie Del Rosario in Huff, Yuki Amado in Dexter, Robin in Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23, Lisa Reilly in Traffic Light, Helen-Alice in Super Fun Night, Leslie Barrett in Cooper Barrett’s Guide to Surviving Life, Sophie Trinh in Fast & Furious, Mia in Unbelievable, Michelle Lee in NCIS, Eve Roberts in 9JKL, Detective Jacocks in Battle Creek, Ivy in Dollhouse, Darla in All I Wish, and Liz in Crazy, Stupid, Love.
Queens, New York City, New York, United States
She divides her time between –
- New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
She has been trained under booking coach Amy Lyndon.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Stage Artist, Producer
Liza Lapira has been signed with Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Liza Lapira has dated –
- Sam Rockwell – She was romantically involved with actor Sam Rockwell in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and Hispanic)
She is of Filipino, Spanish, and Chinese descent.
- Petite stature
- Charming smile
Liza Lapira Facts
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Charlotte’s birthday friend in the 2000 romantic drama film, Autumn in New York, starring Richard Gere, Winona Ryder, and Anthony LaPaglia.
- In 2004, she shifted to Los Angeles.
- Liza Lapira appeared as Sophie Trinh, an FBI agent who works closely with Brian, in the 2009 action film, Fast & Furious, starring Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, and John Ortiz.
- As a voice artist, she made her theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of Party dog #1 in the 2010 live-action film, Marmaduke.
- Her stage credits include As You Like It, The School for Wives, The Odyssey, and No. 11 Blue and White.
- She was cast as Liz in the romantic comedy film, Crazy, Stupid, Love., in 2011.
- Liza has been cast as Suzanne in Steve Martin’s Picasso at the Lapin Agile at the Old Globe Theatre in San Diego.
- As a producer, she has worked on projects like The Happiest Person in America and Dr. Miracles.
- In 2021, she started playing the character of Melody “Mel” Bayani, a former Air Force sniper turned bar owner and a colleague of Robyn’s from her service days, in the CBS crime drama series, The Equalizer, in which she co-starred alongside Queen Latifah, Tory Kittles, Adam Goldberg, Laya DeLeon Hayes, Lorraine Toussaint, and Chris Noth.
Featured Image by Liza Lapira / Instagram