|Jordana Brewster Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 26, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jordana Brewster is an American actress and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Nikki Munson in As the World Turns, Mia Toretto in The Fast and the Furious series, and Lucy Diamond in D.E.B.S. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as The Faculty, The Invisible Circus, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, Los Bandoleros, Annapolis, Home Sweet Hell, American Heist, Random Acts of Violence, Dark Blue, American Crime Story, Lethal Weapon, The Other Two, and Magnum P.I. For her acting skills, Jordana has won numerous awards such as the Teen Choice Awards.
Panama City, Panama
Jordana attended Convent of the Sacred Heart in New York and then graduated from Professional Children’s School from the same place.
Finally, in 2004, she graduated with a B.A. (English) from Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut.
- Father – Alden Brewster (American Investment Banker)
- Mother – Maria João (former Brazilian Swimsuit Model)
- Siblings – Isabella Brewster (Younger Sister)
- Others – Kingman Brewster, Jr (Paternal Grandfather) (Diplomat, Educator, President of Yale University)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brewster had dated –
- Mark Wahlberg (2000-2001) – American actor, Wahlberg dated briefly from 2000 until June 2001.
- Jimmy Fallon (2001) – This multi-talented personality, who is a musician, singer, comedian, actor, and TV host had a short-term dating relationship with Jordana in 2001. www.howardstern.com confirmed this.
- Derek Jeter (2002-2003) – American baseball player started his relationship with the Brazilian-American actress in July 2002. After dating for a couple of months, it also came to an end in April 2003.
- Mark McGrath (2004) – American musician Mark had a fling with Jordana in 2004.
- Andrew Form (2005-2020) – Form is a film producer, who got married to Brewster in 2007. Both of them first met during the filming of the movie The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning. They engaged in 2006 and married in a private ceremony in the Bahamas on May 6, 2007. The couple has two sons – Julian (b. September 10, 2013) and Rowan (b. June 9, 2016). Both were born through a gestational surrogate. The couple filed for divorce on July 1, 2020, and their divorce was finalized in June 2021.
- Mason Morfit (2020-Present) – She started dating the President and Chief Investment Officer of ValueAct Capital, Mason Morfit in 2020. The couple got engaged in September 2021. They got married on September 3, 2022, in California.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Scottish, and Irish ancestry on her dad’s side while she is of Brazilian descent on her mom’s side.
Her olive skin, long and dark hair
34-25-36 in or 86-63.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF)
Best Known For
Playing Mia Toretto for the action film series The Fast and the Furious series. The first film was released in 2001.
1998 science fiction horror film, The Faculty for her role as Delilah Profitt.
First TV Show
American television soap opera, All My Children for her role as Anita Santos. She appeared in a single episode dated May 16, 1995. She was 15 at that time. This was her very first acting role.
She takes help from celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak, who has a long list of clients like Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Robert Pattinson, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Megan Fox and others. Brewster does her favorite cardio exercise, running for six days a week. For some exercises, she does not even count the sets (everybody counts the sets for exercises, one has to do), this habit of hers leads to more engagement in the training sessions and leads her to a more fit body. Also, her diet consists of organic foods and no red meat. Continue to read her full story.
Jordana Brewster Favorite Things
- Food – Kale (a form of cabbage), berries, Greek Yogurt
- TV Shows – Gossip Girl, The Office, and House
- Restaurants – Earth Health Bar (in New York) (for Juices and Salads), Candle Cafe (in New York), Newsroom (in LA) (for vegan buffalo wings), Fresh Corn Grill (in Westwood and West Hollywood), Cheebo (in Sunset)
- Vacation Place – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Book – Orlando: A Biography by Virginia Woolf
Jordana Brewster Facts
- Her mother is a swimsuit model from Brazil, who once appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated in 1978.
- She can speak the Portuguese language fluently.
- She was born in Panama but left that place when was just 2 months old and relocated to London.
- After 6, she went to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and also left it after the age of 10.
- She is good friends with Elijah Wood.
- Jordana has appeared in several TV shows in the past like As the World Turns, The 60’s, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Chuck, Dark Blue, Gigantic, Dallas.
- She also has one cat and two dogs. The cat is named “Delilah”, after her character in The Faculty (her debut movie). The dogs are of Labrador breed, the yellow one is named “Ella” and the white one is “Hendry”.
- In 2011, she was voted no. 11 on Maxim’s Hot 100 list of women.
- In 2001, she did not have a driving license, when she learned the driving for the movie The Fast and the Furious.
- She is also known for her role as Lucy Diamond in the 2004 action-comedy film D.E.B.S.
- Jordana and Paul Walker had crushes on each other during the shooting of the Fast & Furious movies.
- She struggled with an eating disorder in the past.
- Jordana has been featured in the music videos of songs such as Neve’s It’s Over Now, Ja Rule’s Furious, Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth‘s See You Again.
- She admires the English author Virginia Woolf.
- The first movie she ever saw was NeverEnding Story in 1984.
- During weekends, she likes to chill with friends and family while drinking rum.
- The ‘poop’ emoji is her most used emoji.
- Jordana knows how to blow big bubblegum bubbles.
- Eating “Zacapa Rum lava roasted Manhattan” is her weakness.
- Primarily, she is good at cooking breakfast.
- The first concert she ever saw was Salt-N-Pepa.
- She hates Instagram. Jordana doesn’t hate social media in general.