Cameron Jibril Thomaz
Little Queer, Wiz Khalifa
Minot, North Dakota, United States
Nearby Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, USA
Wiz attended Taylor Allderdice High School in Squirrel Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Singer, songwriter, rapper
- Father – Works in military
- Mother – Works in military
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
78 kg or 172 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Wiz Khalifa dated –
- Natalie Nunn (2010) – In 2010, the rapper was romantically linked to reality TV star, Natalie Nunn. On December 10, 2010, the duo was clicked getting cozy at a Pittsburgh club.
- Draya Michele (2011) – In December 2011, Wiz and actress Draya Michele were rumored to be dating when they were seen leaving nightclub together.
- Amber Rose (2011-2014) – After getting separated with Natalie, Wiz Khalifa found new love in the American model, Amber Rose. The rumors of their dating arose when they started tweeting each other on Twitter. The couple engaged on March 1, 2012, and married on July 8, 2013. The couple shares a son named, Sebastian Taylor Thomaz (b. February 21, 2013). The couple split on September 22, 2014, and this split was bitter.
- Deelishis (2014) – In November 2014, Wiz Khalifa had a fling with the reality TV star, Deelishis. She is 10 years his senior.
- Carla Howe (2014) – British model Carla Howe and Wiz’s relationship became public when she revealed that the duo was making a s*x tape together.
- Rita Ora (2015) – RUMOR
- Khloé Kardashian (2015) – RUMOR
- Winnie Harlow (2018-2019) – In July 2018, Wiz Khalifa confirmed his relationship with Canadian model Winnie Harlow through Instagram. In November 2018, they made their first appearance as a couple at Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. However, they separated the following year in January.
Race / Ethnicity
- Body covered in tattoos
- Ear piercing
He is likely to be wearing 11½ shoe size. (via RapGenius)
Converse Shoes (2013), Flat Fitty Hats (2013)
He has not publicly spoken about his religious beliefs. But, Khalifa is a Muslim word, meaning “successor”, which he received from his grandfather, who was a Muslim.
But, Wiz Khalifa does not seem to practice this religion.
Best Known For
The Eurodance-influenced single, “Say Yeah” and his albums like Show and Prove (2006), Deal or No Deal (2009), Rolling Papers (2011), O.N.I.F.C (2012) and others.
Khalifa released his debut studio album Show and Prove on September 5, 2006, by Rostrum Records. The album contains 17 singles making it a total length of about 70 minutes. The rapper was able to sell 10,000 copies of the album.
Wiz Khalifa played Timmy in the 2012 film Gangs of Roses 2: Next Generation.
First TV Show
Khalifa was a musical guest at the late night talk show Late Show with David Letterman in 2011.
Wiz Khalifa does not seem to have much interest in a workout. He is skinny. Though, his wife, Amber Rose do take fitness seriously.
Wiz Khalifa Favorite Things
Source – Redbull.com
Wiz Khalifa Facts
- His parents divorced when he was about 3 years old.
- 12-12-12 (December 12, 2012) was declared as the Wiz Khalifa Day by Pittsburgh City Council in the city.
- Khalifa is a fan of all the sports teams of his town like Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Penguins (NHL), Pittsburgh Pirates (MLB), Pittsburgh Power (Football).
- He smokes daily and also uses marijuana. He is believed to spend $10,000 monthly on just this marijuana drug.
- He had a tattoo on his body by his stage name “Wiz Khalifa” on his 17th birthday.
- Khalifa’s musical influences include personalities such as Jimi Hendrix, The Notorious B.I.G., Camp Lo, and Bone Thugs-n-Harmony.
- He received his name Khalifa from his grandfather, which is taken from Arabic.
- Wiz has moved to different countries during his childhood like Japan, UK, and Germany due to his parents’ military jobs.