|Andrew Form Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 3, 1969|
Andrew Form is an American film producer whose career in the film industry started as a production assistant for producer Jerry Bruckheimer and Bruckheimer’s late producing partner Don Simpson. Since then, Andrew Form has worked on several projects which include The Last Ship, A Quiet Place, The Purge, The Purge: Anarchy, The Purge: Election Year, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, The Unborn, The Hitcher, A Nightmare on Elm Street, A Quiet Place Part II, The Forever Purge, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Kissing a Fool, Occult, and Friday the 13th.
Long Island, New York, United States
- Father – Fred Form
- Mother – Joann Form
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth was $20 Million in 2021.
6 ft or 183 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andrew Form has dated –
- Jordana Brewster (2005-2020) – In November 2005, he got romantically involved with actress and model Jordana Brewster. They met on the set of the slasher film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning which was produced by Andrew Form. Then, they announced their engagement on November 4, 2006, and got married in the Bahamas on May 6, 2007. They parent 2 sons – Julian (b. September 2013) and Rowan (b. June 9, 2016). However, their marriage came to an end and Brewster filed for divorce in mid-2020. In June 2021, it was revealed that their divorce had been finalized.
- Alexandra Daddario (2021-Present) – He started going out with actress Alexandra Daddario in May 2021. By early December 2021, their engagement was confirmed when Alexandra was seen with a diamond ring on her ring finger while running errands in Los Angeles. In June 2022, it was revealed that the couple had tied the knot in New Orleans.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
Sports a beard
Andrew Form Facts
- He served as an executive producer for the TNT action-drama series, The Last Ship, loosely based on the 1988 novel of the same name by William Brinkley.
- Andrew Form co-produced the 2015 found footage science fiction film, Project Almanac.
- He co-produced the 2018 horror film, A Quiet Place, alongside Michael Bay and Brad Fuller. The film stars Emily Blunt and John Krasinski.
- Andrew has co-founded the company named Platinum Dunes along with Michael Bay and Brad Fuller.
- In November 2022, Andrew and Alexandra Daddario purchased a house in Brentwood, Los Angeles for $7.6 million.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0