|Carli Lloyd Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 16, 1982|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Carli Anne Lloyd
Delran Township, New Jersey, U.S.
Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States
Carli studied at Delran High School from 1997 to 2000. After she finished high school, Lloyd joined Rutgers University where she competed for the Scarlet Knights women’s soccer team coached by Glenn Crooks. She graduated from Rutgers University in 2004.
- Father – Stephen Lloyd
- Mother – Pamela Lloyd
- Siblings – Stephen Lloyd (Brother), Ashley Lloyd (Sister)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carli Lloyd dated –
- Brian Hollins (2000-Present) – In 2000, Lloyd commenced dating American golfer Brian Hollins. The couple got engaged in July 2015 after 15 years of relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
- Oval facial shape
- Height (5 ft 8 in)
- Big lips
36-26.5-37 in or 91.5-67-94 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
Lloyd has endorsed Nike, Visa, Hand & Stone, NJM Insurance Group, Mission, KRAVE Jerky, Heineken, Whole Foods Market, Beast and others. She has also appeared in TV commercial for Xfinity.
Best Known For
Being a two-time Olympic gold medalist with the national team of USA in 2008 and 2012, 2015 FIFA Player of the Year, and FIFA Women’s World Cup Champion.
First Professional Match
She debuted for Western New York Flash on May 12, 2013, in a 2-1 loss to FC Kansas City.
On July 10, 2005, Lloyd had his debut for the senior national team of USA in a match against Ukraine.
- Powerful Shots
The player has no significant weaknesses.
First TV Show
Other than soccer matches itself, Carli has appeared in the TV show The Daily Show with Trevor Noah as Herself in just 1 episode in 2011.
For years, Carli has been working out with her trainer James Galanis who is the owner of Universal Soccer Academy.
Read more about her workout and diet plan.
Carli Lloyd Favorite Things
- Midnight Snack – Fruits with granola and yogurt
- Celebration Food – Burger and fries
- Food Growing Up – Chicken fingers and bread
- Cookbook – Ina Garten’s Barefoot Contessa Foolproof
- Food Tradition – Apple crisp family recipe for Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Movie – Rocky (1976), National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989)
- Musician – Justin Bieber, Coldplay, Ellie Goulding, Adele
Source – WholeFoodsMarket.com, YouTube
Carli Lloyd Facts
- Lloyd started her soccer journey when she was five.
- During her senior year at Delran High School, she managed to achieve 26 goals and dished 8 assists. She also captained the team to an 18-3 season record.
- She played for W-League teams Central Jersey Splash in 1999, New Brunswick Power in 2000, and South Jersey Banshees in 2001.
- On January 11, 2013, Carli was transferred to Western New York Flash.
- On October 16, 2014, she was sent to Houston Dash in substitute for Becky Edwards, Whitney Engen and a third-round pick in the 2016 NWSL draft.
- She has played for the U-21 national team of USA.
- She achieved her first international goal on October 1, 2006 in a match against Taiwan.
- In 2008, she was chosen for the U.S. Soccer Athlete of the Year together with national team’s goalkeeper Tim Howard.
- In 2013, Carli was added to the Rutgers Hall of Distinguished Alumni.
- Lloyd has appeared on the covers of Glamour, Shape, and Sports Illustrated magazines.
- She was added to EA Sports’ FIFA 2016 video game together with her national teammates. This was the first time that women players were used in a FIFA video game.
- She was a part of the national team of the USA which was honored by President Barack Obama at the White House for their win at the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup.
- She was a part of the “Team USA” which had won a bronze medal at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
- In August 2021, Carli announced her retirement from the competitive sport.
- Visit her official website @ carlilloyd.com.