|Chris Noth Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 13, 1954|
Chris Noth is an American actor, voiceover artist, producer, and writer who is known for his television roles like Mike Logan in Law & Order and Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Peter Florrick in The Good Wife, Mr. Big in S*x and the City, FBI Agent Frank Booth in Gone, William Bishop in The Equalizer, and J. P. Morgan in Titanic: Blood and Steel. For both S*x and the City and The Good Wife, he was nominated for the Golden Globe Award in the “Best Supporting Actor – Series, Miniseries or Television Film” category in 2000 and 2011, respectively.
Christopher David Noth
Chris, Christopher Noth
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, United States
He attended the experimental coed school named The Barlow School in Dutchess County, New York. Afterward, he got enrolled at Marlboro College in Vermont and studied English literature and religion.
He has also been trained at Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre as well as studied script analysis with Stella Adler.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Writer
- Father – Charles James Noth (Marketing-company vice-president, An insurance agent who was a naval aviator in World War II and served as Ensign on the USS Antietam during the Korean War)
- Mother – Jeanne Parr (News Reporter, One of the first female correspondents for CBS News and host of her own CBS talk show The Jeanne Parr Show)
- Siblings – Michael Noth (Older Brother), Charles Noth (Older Brother)
- Others – George Joseph Noth, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Helen “Mae” McGuire (Paternal Grandmother), Lester William Parr (Maternal Grandfather), Gladys J. Kernan (Maternal Grandmother)
Noth has been signed with –
- Curtis Brown Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
6 ft 1½ in or 186.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris Noth has dated –
- Beverly Johnson – He was romantically involved with the model, actress, singer, and businesswoman Beverly Johnson in the past.
- Winona Ryder (2000) – It was RUMORed that he had a fling with actress Winona Ryder in 2000.
- Tara Wilson (2003-Present) – Chris Noth started dating Canadian actress Tara Lynn Wilson in the year 2003 and their first child, a son named Orion Christopher, was born on January 18, 2008. The couple married on April 6, 2012, and welcomed their 2nd son, Keats, in 2020. They have co-owned the tea house Once Upon a Tea Cup in Windsor, Ontario as well as in London, Ontario.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Irish, German, and English descent.
Salt and Pepper
Seldom sports a beard and mustache
- He has appeared in the TV commercials for MicroWarehouse, PSINet Internet service provider, C1000 Grocery Stores, and HomeToGo.com.
- In December 2021, Chris appeared in a TV commercial for Peloton alongside instructor Jess King.
Chris Noth Facts
- He was 5 years old when his family shifted to Stamford, Connecticut.
- His father died in a car accident in 1966 and Noth has said that “losing my father left a crater in my life”.
- He won the Shining Star Award at the La Costa Film Festival in 2016.
- Chris Noth co-starred as Christopher in the 2016 comedy-drama film, Chronically Metropolitan.
- In 2018, he became a majority-stake owner of Ambhar Tequila.
- In December 2021, it was revealed that 2 women had accused him of s*xual assault. One of the women claimed that the incident occurred in Los Angeles in 2004 and the other one revealed that it had taken place in New York in 2015. Later that month, a 3rd woman also accused him of s*xual assault, which had reportedly taken place in 2010. Later, singer Lisa Gentile also came forward with the accusations and revealed that she was s*xually assaulted by Chris Noth in 2002.
Featured Image by Seductivemelody / English Wikipedia / CC BY-SA 3.0