|Vin Diesel Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 1967|
Vin Diesel, born Mark Sinclair, is an American actor, producer, director, and screenwriter who gained popularity with the role of Dominic Toretto in The Fast and the Furious franchise. Vin, also fondly called Dom, started his career as a stage actor, spending his entire teenage in theatres. It was Vin’s home production movie Multi-Facial which grabbed director Steven Spielberg‘s attention and he was so impressed that he re-wrote part of his in-process movie Saving Private Ryan just to have Vin in it. This basically marked his entry in Hollywood.
Vin’s other precious attribute is his voice, which he had lent in many movies most notable being that of Groot in Guardians of the Galaxy (2014). Though known for action movies, he has been well accepted in comic roles too and fans wouldn’t be surprised to see him in a super-hero avatar in the coming future.
Mark Sinclair Vincent
Diesel, Bouncer, Dom
New York City, New York, USA
Vin Diesel studied theater at Hunter College, New York, USA.
Actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- Mother – Delora Sherleen (Sinclair) Vincent (Astrologer and Psychiatrist)
- Siblings – Paul (Fraternal Twin Brother) (Film Editor), Samantha Vincent (Younger Sister), Tim Vincent (Younger Brother)
- Others – Irving H. Vincent (Stepfather) (Acting Instructor and Theater Manager)
Vin Diesel is signed to Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
6 ft or 183 cm
102 kg or 225 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Kaya Jones
- Michelle Rodriguez (2001) – Dom briefly dated his The Fast and the Furious co-star in 2001.
- Paloma Jimenez (2007-Present) – Vin Diesel started dating Paloma Jimenez, a fashion model from Mexico in 2007 and are together since then. They have three children together, daughter Hania Riley (born April 2008), son Vincent Sinclair (born 2010), and daughter Pauline (born March 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, German, and Scottish ancestry on mom’s side.
Vin Diesel is bald
- Deep voice
- Muscular physique
His body specifications maybe –
- Chest – 46 in or 117 cm
- Waist – 35 in or 89 cm
- Biceps – 18 in or 46 cm
Best Known For
His role in “The Fast and The Furious” series, in which Vin Diesel has acted in almost all parts – including – 1st, 3rd (guest appearance), 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th part.
Vin’s shoe size is considered to be 11 (US).
He has appeared in the print ad of Timex watches from 1999-2000.
Vin has appeared in numerous TV commercials about NOS Energy Drink, Nike, Got Milk? and others.
Vin first appeared in drama film Awakenings in 1990 for his uncredited role as Orderly.
Vin Diesel Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Italian
- Favorite Car – Corvette
- Favorite Music – Latin, Techno
Vin Diesel Facts
- Vin Diesel had worked as a bouncer in New York at the famous nightclubs – Tunnel and Mars. This was the time when he got his name as “Vin Diesel”.
- Vin Diesel was raised by his stepfather of African-American descent. Diesel has never ever met his biological father.
- He likes to keep his life secret.
- Vin also has an Italian Mastiff, named ‘Roman’.
- Vin Diesel had a crush on controversial actress-turned-reality-TV star Anna Nicole Smith.
- Vin Diesel has been called a real-life hero as he saved a family from a flaming vehicle on September 9, 2002.
- His daughter, Pauline has been named in the honor of the famous actor, Paul Walker (Died in November 2013).
- Hania, Diesel’s daughter, has an orange belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and judo.
- Diesel is the godfather of Paul Walker’s daughter, Meadow Rain Walker.
- Vin Diesel is biracial, being half African-American and half Italian American.
- At the age of 7, he first acted on stage.
- As per Forbes, he was the 5th highest-paid actor of 2020 with $54 million in earnings. The #1 spot was held by Dwayne Johnson.
- The Fast & Furious team spent more than $1 million to build the custom mid-engine Dodge Charger for his character in Fast 9.
- In June 2021, before the release of the Fast 9 film, Vin Diesel had revealed that the 10th and 11th movies would be the final movies of the Fast & Furious film franchise.