|Paul Walker Quick Info
|6 ft 2 in
|Date of Birth
|September 12, 1973
|Date of Death
|November 30, 2013
Paul Walker was an American actor and producer best known for his role as Brian O’Conner in the Fast & Furious franchise. His film credits also included Tammy and the T-Rex, Joy Ride, Meet the Deedles, The Skulls, Varsity Blues, Eight Below, She’s All That, Programmed to Kill, Flags of Our Fathers, Into the Blue, Noel, The Death and Life of Bobby Z, Takers, The Lazarus Project, Timeline, Pawn Shop Chronicles, Hours, Brick Mansions, Monster in the Closet, Running Scared, Pleasantville, Life Makes Sense If You’re Famous, and Stories USA. Moreover, he was also known for playing Jeremy Beatty in the television sitcom Throb and Brandon Collins in the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless. On November 30, 2013, Walker died in a single-vehicle collision and his brothers Cody and Caleb filled in for Paul for the remaining shoot of Furious 7 (2015).
Paul William Walker IV
Paul Walker was born on September 12, 1973.
Paul died at the age of 40 years on November 30, 2013, in a car accident in Santa Clarita, California.
Glendale, California, United States
Paul Walker attended the Village Christian School in Sun Valley and graduated in 1991. He then shifted to a number of community colleges in California before finally majoring in marine biology.
- Father – Paul William Walker III (Sewer Contractor and amateur boxer)
- Mother – Cheryl Crabtree (Fashion Model)
- Siblings – Amy Walker (Younger Sister), Ashlie Walker (Younger Sister), Caleb Walker (Younger Brother), Cody Walker (Younger Brother) (Actor)
Paul Walker was represented by Matt Luber.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth was $25 Million at the time of his death.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
86 kg or 190 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paul Walker had dated –
- Denise Richards (1993) – Paul Walker dated actress Denise Richards in 1993. They went closer after working together in the comedy film Tammy and the T-Rex (1994).
- Rebecca McBrain (1998-1999) – Rebecca McBrain was reportedly the only serious love of Paul’s life. She gave birth to his daughter Meadow in 1998. But as Paul later confessed, he was young and naïve and repeatedly cheated on his girlfriend. He was even sleeping around with her friends. So inevitably, Rebecca decided to walk away from him.
- Christina Milian (1999-2000) – Paul was reported to have had a short-lived affair with the actress and singer Christina Milian for around a year.
- Jaime King (2000) – Paul allegedly had a fling with American model and actress Jaime King in 2000.
- Bliss Ellis (2000-2003) – Walker started going out with Bliss Ellis after meeting her on the sets of Varsity Blues, in which she had a minor role. Reportedly, Paul had toned down his party lifestyle after getting into a relationship with Elis.
- Aubrianna Atwell (2003) – Walker started going out with Aubrianna Atwell in 2003 after meeting her through friends at the Hollywood Canteen. They dated for a bunch of months before going their separate ways.
- Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell (2006-2013) – Paul started dating Jasmine in 2006 when she was a mere 16 years old. Paul believed that the 17-year age gap shouldn’t matter when it comes to love. Jasmine was one of the reasons that Paul’s daughter Meadow decided to move closer to her father. She had almost become a stepmother to Meadow. The duo got engaged in 2008. When she heard the news of Paul’s death, she collapsed due to shock.
- Izabel Goulart (2013) – It was RUMORed that he had an affair with Brazilian fashion model Izabel Goulart in March 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
Paul Walker was of Irish, English, German, and Swiss descent.
- Deep Blue Eyes
- Athletic body
Paul Walker started his acting career by starring in a Pampers advert in 1975.
In 2012, he was featured in print as well as TV adverts for Davidoff’s Cool Water cologne.
Best Known For
Playing in six movies of The Fast and the Furious franchise until his death
Paul Walker made his film debut in 1986 with the horror comedy film Monster in the Closet for his role as “Professor” Bennett.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance in anthology series on CBS Schoolbreak Special for his role as Dill in 1984.
Paul Walker wasn’t a big fan of gym workouts. He undertook a bodybuilding workout only once in his life and that was in preparation for his role in Varsity Blues (1999). He relied more on martial arts training to keep his body in shape and used to practice Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for two hours in the morning followed by an hour of Muay Thai kickboxing session.
Apart from these sessions, he followed a sport-or-activity-a-day philosophy, which dictated that he got involved in at least one outdoor physical activity daily, whether it was playing basketball or diving deep to catch lobsters and octopus for his meals.
He didn’t follow any specific diet plan.
Paul Walker Favorite Things
- Drink – Irish Whiskey
- Book – Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
- Color – Orange
- Animal – Dolphin
- Song – Warning Sign (By Coldplay)
- Movie – The Big Blue (1988)
- Actor – Paul Newman
- Film Character – Colonel Walter E. Kurtz in Apocalypse Now (1979)
- Cars – BMW ’74 2002 Touring, Ford Escort Cosworth, R33 Nissan Skyline, Toyota Supra, BMW 03 E36M3 Lightweight
Source – YouTube.com
Paul Walker Facts
- In 1992, he played the recurring role of Brandon Collins in the soap opera The Young and the Restless.
- Paul Walker was a brown belt holder in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. After his death, he was awarded a black belt by his mentor Ricardo “Franjinha” Miller.
- He was cast as Jonathan in an episode titled Statute of Limitations of the CBS fantasy drama series Touched by an Angel in 1996.
- Along with Freddie Prinze Jr., Rachael Leigh Cook, Matthew Lillard, Jodi Lyn O’Keefe, Kieran Culkin, and Kevin Pollak, he co-starred as Dean Sampson, Jr. in the 1999 teen romantic comedy film She’s All That.
- In 2006, he was included on the board of directors of The Billfish Foundation, which is a non-profit foundation dedicated to billfish conservation.
- He portrayed the character of Sergeant Hank Hansen (a United States Marine Corps sergeant who helped raise the first U.S. flag on Iwo Jima and was killed in action during the Battle of Iwo Jima in World War II) in the 2006 war film Flags of Our Fathers.
- In 2001, he was selected by People magazine in the list of “50 Most Beautiful Persons across the World.”
- Paul hated watching himself on the screen so, he never watched his own movies more than once.
- Paul had a crush on actress Jordana Brewster during the shooting of the first part of Fast & Furious. Later, it was revealed that Jordana also had a crush on Paul between the shooting of the 4th and 7th parts of the franchise.
- When the gulf war started, he wanted to enlist himself in the US army.
- The only role he ever wanted was of Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars. He was turned down for being too old for the role.
- He had got his daughter Meadow Walker’s name tattooed along with a Hawaiian state flower on his right wrist.
- He was the founder of Reach Out Worldwide charity that worked towards providing assistance in areas devastated by natural disasters.
- When the Chilean town Constitución was ravaged by a powerful earthquake, Walker accompanied the team from his charity to assist in rescue operations. He did the same during the 2010 Haiti earthquake also.
- Just weeks before his death in a car accident, he stood as the best man at his younger brother Caleb Walker’s wedding.
- He died at 3:30 p.m. PST (approx) on November 30, 2013, when he was sitting in his friend Roger Rodas’s red 2005 Porsche Carrera GT going at a speed to 72 km/h. He had left a charity event and the speeding car hit the lamppost and trees on Hercules Street which resulted in the vehicle burst.