|Adam Goldberg Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 25, 1970|
Adam Goldberg is an American character actor, director, writer, voiceover artist, musician, and photographer who has been cast in several projects in roles like Mordechai Jefferson Carver in The Hebrew Hammer, Jack in 2 Days in Paris, Pvt. Stanley Mellish in Saving Private Ryan, Eddie Menuek in Friends, Sol in A Beautiful Mind, Leo in Double Rush, James “Jimmy” Costa in Joey, Harden Kilroy in Taken, Simon Hayes in God Friended Me, Detective Eric Delahoy in The Unusuals, Mike Newhouse in Dazed and Confused, Tony in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Grady Numbers in Fargo, and Duffy Jennings in Zodiac.
Adam Charles Goldberg
Santa Monica, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Character Actor, Director, Writer, Voiceover Artist, Musician, Photographer
- Father – Earl Goldberg (Former lifeguard who ran a wholesale food business)
- Mother – Donna (née Goebel)
- Others – Charles J. Goldberg (Paternal Grandfather), Sarah C. Lamm (Paternal Grandmother), Eugene John Goebel (Maternal Grandfather), Neva Bernice Tully (Maternal Grandmother)
Goldberg has been signed with –
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Nancy Iannios Public Relations, Inc., Public Relations Agency, Signal Mountain, Tennessee, United States
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Goldberg has dated –
- Julie Delpy (1999-2007) – He had a long-term relationship with French-American actress, film director, screenwriter, and singer-songwriter Julie Delpy from 1999 to September 2007.
- Natasha Lyonne (2001-2004) – In 2001, he started going out with actress and filmmaker Natasha Lyonne but the duo eventually parted ways in 2004.
- Christina Ricci (2003-2007) – Adam was romantically involved with Christina Ricci from 2003 to April 2007.
- Roxanne Daner (2010-Present) – He began dating artist and designer Roxanne Daner in the year 2010 and they got married on Halloween in 2014. They have 2 sons – Bud (b. November 2014) and Sonny (b. September 2018). Their first child together, a son, was stillborn and they have been open about the experience.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
He is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on his father’s side and his father had roots in Austria, Germany, Russia, Lithuania, and Romania. On the other hand, Adam has German, Mexican, French, English, and Irish ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Sports a beard
- Tattoos on his arms
He was raised by a Jewish father and a non-practicing Roman Catholic mother.
Adam Goldberg Facts
- In 1992, he made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Eugene Gimbel in the comedy-drama film, Mr. Saturday Night, which marked the directorial debut of Billy Crystal.
- He has appeared as Eddie Menuek, Chandler’s crazy roommate, in Friends.
- As a voiceover artist, Adam Goldberg made his theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of Pete in the 1996 adventure comedy film, Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco.
- Alongside Russell Crowe, Ed Harris, Jennifer Connelly, Paul Bettany, Judd Hirsch, Josh Lucas, Anthony Rapp, and Christopher Plummer, he co-starred as Richard Sol in A Beautiful Mind, a 2001 biographical drama film based on the life of the American mathematician John Nash who was a Nobel Laureate in Economics and an Abel Prize winner. The film won 4 Academy Awards.
- In 2014, Goldberg was cast as hitman Grady Numbers in the black comedy crime drama television series, Fargo.
- He played Harry Keshegian, Melody’s husband and a master hacker who faked his death with Robyn’s help, in the CBS crime drama series, The Equalizer.
Featured Image by Adam Goldberg / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0