|Li Jun Li Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 6, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Li Jun Li is an American actress and theatre artist who is recognized for her on-screen roles such as Iris Chang in Quantico, Jenny Wah in Wu Assassins, and Rose Cooper in The Exorcist. Some other shows and movies that she has appeared in include Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Chicago P.D., Chicago Fire, Damages, Freestyle Love Supreme, Ricki and the Flash, and Evil.
Li Jun Li
New York City, New York, United States
Li Jun Li studied at Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts as a Dance major.
Actress, Theatre Artist
- Father – He was a painter.
Li Jun Li is represented by CESD Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Li Jun Li is of Chinese descent.
- Lean physique
- Charming smile
Li Jun Li Facts
- She was 6 years old when her family shifted to Bogotá, Colombia. The family then immigrated to New York City, United States, after 3 years.
- Li Jun Li has been cast in the Tony Award-winning Rodgers and Hammerstein’s musical South Pacific (2008) at New York’s Lincoln Center, starring opposite Matthew Morrison.
- From 2016 to 2017, she appeared as Iris Chang, a Shanghai-born, Queen Bee-type tech maven from a wealthy family, in the thriller drama television series, Quantico.
- She brought to life the character of Rose Cooper in the supernatural horror television series, The Exorcist, between 2017 and 2018.
- Alongside Iko Uwais, Byron Mann, Celia Au, Lewis Tan, Lawrence Kao, Tommy Flanagan, and Katheryn Winnick, Li Jun Li co-starred in the supernatural action web television series, Wu Assassins, in 2019 and was cast in the role of Jenny Wah, a young restaurateur who runs her family’s Chinese-American restaurant.
- She is also an animal activist.
Featured Image by Li Jun Li / Instagram