|Byron Mann Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 18, 1967|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Byron Mann is a Hong Kong-American actor who is known for having played a variety of roles in several shows and movies such as Uncle Six in Wu Assassins, Det. Matt Sung in Dark Angel, Yao Fei Gulong in Arrow, and Evan Ong in Blood and Water. He has also gained an impressive social media fan base with more than 30k followers on Instagram and more than 10k followers on Twitter.
Hong Kong, China
Byron Mann divides his time amongst his residences in –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Hong Kong, China
- Beijing, China
Hong Kong American
Byron Mann studied at Diocesan Boys’ School located in Mong Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Then, he got enrolled at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and graduated with a degree in Philosophy.
He also got enrolled at the University of Southern California Gould School of Law (USC Gould) but later took a sabbatical.
- Father – He was a dentist.
Byron Mann is represented by Don Buchwald & Associates L.A., Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
Byron Mann is of Chinese-American descent on his mother’s side.
- Sharp appearance
- Dimpled smile
Byron Mann has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Under Armour, etc.
Byron Mann Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Hollywood Thai Restaurant in Hollywood
- Charity Event – PATH (People Assisting The Homeless)
- Cultural Institution – Getty Museum
- Cultural Event – Thanksgiving
- Shopping Venue/Boutique – 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica
- Historic/Legendary Place To See Or Explore – Huntington Museum
- Spot In Los Angeles – Santa Monica
Source – HauteLiving.com
Byron Mann Facts
- After graduating from Diocesan Boys’ School, he shifted to California, United States.
- Byron Mann has trained in wushu under the guidance of Bruce Fontaine.
- In 2013, he starred as Lek in the thriller film, A Stranger in Paradise, alongside actors Colin Egglesfield, Catalina Sandino Moreno, Stuart Townsend, and Gary Daniels. For this role, he had to learn Thai as well as shoot the film in Bangkok while the city was flooded.
- He has previously been ranked at the #2 spot in the 16-and-under tennis player in Hong Kong.
- He can speak Mandarin, Cantonese, English, and Thai.
- Byron Mann has been cast as Uncle Six, a leader of the Triad with supernatural abilities, in the supernatural action crime drama web television series, Wu Assassins, starring alongside the likes of Iko Uwais, Li Jun Li, Celia Au, Lewis Tan, Lawrence Kao, Tommy Flanagan, and Katheryn Winnick.
- Over the years, he has appeared in a variety of roles in films such as Possessed by the Night, Street Fighter, Belly of the Beast, Blonde and Blonder, The Man with the Iron Fists, Don’t Let Go, The Big Short, and Cold War.
Featured Image by Byron Mann / Instagram