|Natasha Lyonne Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 4, 1979|
Natasha Lyonne is an American actress and producer who is best known for portraying roles such as Nicky Nichols in Orange Is the New Black, Nadia Vulvokov in Russian Doll, Sommerfield in Blade: Trinity, and Jessica in the American Pie film series. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as A Man Called Sarge, Everyone Says I Love You, Detroit Rock City, Freeway II: Confessions of a Trickbaby, Scary Movie 2, Night at the Golden Eagle, My Suicidal Sweetheart, 4:44 Last Day on Earth, All About Evil, He’s Way More Famous Than You, Addicted to Fresno, Bloomin Mud Shuffle, The United States vs. Billie Holiday, Honey Boy, The Knights of Prosperity, NTSF:SD:SUV::, New Girl, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Ballmastrz: 9009, Bless the Harts, and many more. She has been featured in the music videos of songs such as Verbena’s Way Out West and Modest Mouse’s Lampshades on Fire. For her acting skills, Natasha has been honored with several awards such as the Young Hollywood Award, Screen Actors Guild Award, and TCA Award.
Natasha Bianca Lyonne Braunstein
New York City, New York, U.S.
Natasha went to a private Jewish school Ramaz School (aka The Rabbi Joseph H. Lookstein Upper School of Ramaz) in Manhattan, New York City.
Lyonne graduated from Miami Country Day School in Miami, Florida.
Natasha also studied film and philosophy from New York University, but left it after a short while.
- Father – Aaron Braunstein (Boxing promoter, race car driver, radio host) (Died in October 2014)
- Mother – Ivette (née Buchinger)
- Siblings – Adam Braunstein (Older Brother)
- Others – Ella (Grandmother), Morris Buchinger (Grandfather) (Ran a watch company in LA)
As an actress, she is signed with 3 Arts Entertainment.
As a young model, Natasha was signed with Ford Modeling Agency.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natasha Lyonne dated –
- María Celedonio – Dominican actress María Celedonio and Natasha had fling with each other.
- Edward Furlong (1998-1999) – From January 1998 to June 1999, actors Edward Furlong and Natasha dated each other.
- Adam Goldberg (2001-2004) – From 2001 to 2004, actors Adam Goldberg and Natasha were romantically linked to each other.
- Michael Rapaport (2005) – Natasha was in a short-term relationship with actor Michael Rapaport in 2005.
- Fred Armisen (2014-2022) – Actor, screenwriter, singer, comedian, Fred Armisen and Natasha started dating in August 2014. He is about 13 years her senior. In April 2022, Natasha confirmed that the couple had broken up after dating for almost 8 years.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on both her parent’s side.
Blonde hair and eyes
36-27-35 in or 91.5-68.5-89 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
Natasha has appeared in a commercial for Minute Maid.
As a kid, she was seen in a Robotech doll commercial.
Natasha has also appeared in a couple of PSA ads including Joyful Heart Foundation’s No More.
Best Known For
Playing Jessica in the American Pie series and as Nicky Nichols in the Netflix comedy-drama series Orange Is the New Black.
Her very first role in the film was in the comedy-drama film Heartburn for her role as Rachel’s niece in 1986. But, this role was uncredited.
Her next film was in 1990 titled A Man Called Sarge in which her role was given credits. She played the small role as a Arab girl.
First TV Show
From 1986 to 1987, Natasha played the role as Opal in the CBS’s children’s television program Pee-wee’s Playhouse.
Natasha is a fan of YAS fitness centers and does yoga and spinning workout there. She hits the fitness center couple of times a week to remain in shape.
Celebs like Renee Zellweger, Elle MacPherson, Zooey Deschanel, etc are also the fans of YAS fitness center.
Natasha Lyonne Facts
- Rufus Wainwright’s song “Natasha” is actually about her.
- Natasha’s dad Aaron Braunstein and cartoonist Al Jaffee are distantly related to each other.
- She has also lived with her family in Israel for a year and a half.
- Natasha has studied Aramaic language at school.
- She has also sold marijuana at school and was expelled due to that.
- Natasha started living independently after she turned 16. She is not on good terms with her mom either.
- Natasha has remained friends with actress Chloë Sevigny for a long time.
- She had to evict her house in 2005 when his landlord actor Michael Rapaport received a lot many complaints about her bad behavior.
- In 2005, it was revealed that she was suffering from hepatitis C, a collapsed lung, a heart infection, and was later admitted to the Beth Israel Medical Center.
- In 2012, she had an open-heart surgery.
- She has a dog named, Root Beer.
- She wears mostly black-colored outfits.
- Lyonne was originally considered for the title role in the Audie & the Wolf (2008), but got replaced by Tara Price.
- Natasha used to smoke in the past. However, in April 2023, during an interview, she confirmed that she had decided to quit smoking.