|Abby Champion Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1997|
Abby Champion is a model who hails from the United States. Her older sister Baskin is also into modeling. Abby and Baskin once got a job to work for Aeropostale together which surprised them. They were represented by different agencies at that time. Abby has more than 500,000 subscribers on Instagram.
Abby Grace Champion
Birmingham, Alabama, U.S.
- Primarily lives in Los Angles, California
- Miami, Florida
- Frequently visits NYC to keep up with the work based there
Abby graduated from Vestavia Hills City School in May 2015 where she used to be a competitive cheerleader.
- Father – Doctor Gregory L. Champion aka Greg (Gastroenterologist)
- Mother – Laura Napper Champion (Engineer)
- Siblings –
- Joshua Brock Champion (5 Years Older Brother) (Worked at Apex Pro Digital Driving Company)
- Sarah Baskin Champion (2 Years Older Sister) (Model)
- Luke Martin Champion (2 Years Younger Brother)
- Others –
- Laurice Dean Napper (Deceased Maternal Grandfather) (Politician, Attorney, Professor)
- Sara Ann Baskin Napper (Maternal Grandmother)
- Brianna Whitney Champion née Womack (Sister-in-law)
- Belinda Champion Murphy (Paternal Aunt) (Former Instructional Coach in Elementary Schools)
- Katherine Napper Freeman (Maternal Aunt)
- Suzan Martin (Maternal Aunt)
- Leigh-Baskin Martin McConnell (Aunt)
- Austin Harris (Cousin)
- Brock Warren (Cousin) (Sales Manager)
- Luke Edwards (Cousin)
- Luke Freeman (Cousin)
- Amy Harris Witt (Cousin)
- Kristen Edwards (Cousin)
- Lauren McDaniel (Cousin)
She is represented by –
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles, California and Miami Beach, Florida
- Agency offices in New York, London, Milan, and Paris.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Patrick Schwarzenegger (2016–Present) – Abby started dating model and actor Patrick in 2016. He is the oldest son of the veteran bodybuilder, actor and former governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger and senior journalist, Maria Shriver.
Race / Ethnicity
Abby’s last name is of Anglo-French origin. Hence, she possibly has English, French, German lineage.
Although her ancestors of immediate previous two generations were based in the United States of America.
Blue with a hint of green
- Long legs and athletic figure
- Symmetrical facial features in a long, lean face with a sharp nose and slight cleft in the chin.
- Razor straight eyebrows with no natural arches
4 (US) or 8 (UK) or 36 (EU)
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)
- Abby was cast in an advertising campaign for Marc Jacobs (2018).
- From 2015 to early 2016, Abby did print advertising for the following brands:
- Karen Kane
- American Eagle
- JD Sports
- Tori Praver Swimwear
- On her 18th birthday, she did a billboard shoot for Show Me Your Mumu (2015), an international bohemian chic clothing line.
- Print shoot for Scunci (2015) hair accessories which was her first assignment by NEXT.
Best Known For
- Being tabloid famous owing to her relationship with Patrick Schwarzenegger.
- Extremely active on Instagram where Abby often shares ‘behind the scenes pictures’ or the final outcome of her professional photoshoots.
First TV Show
Abby appeared in an episode of Extra in 2016, an entertainment news update program hosted by Mario Lopez and Renee Bargh.
- Abby was always lean owing to her background in cheerleading.
- To improve muscle tone and get clearer abs, she started a daily boxing routine at Iron Gym located at Santa Monica pier in Los Angeles.
- After a while, Abby decided to hire a personal trainer who acquainted her with different kinds of functional movements using props such as Bosu ball, TRX suspension trainer, Swiss Ball, Wall ball, free weights, resistance bands, etc.
- Abby usually subscribes to circuit training with a major focus on training her legs and core most days of the week.
- Her trainer supplements her strength training with high-intensity plyometric cardio and agility drills in his supervision. Additionally, the model performs low-intensity recovery cardio such as walking and medium intensity cardio outdoors.
- Abby’s trainer does not share his identity but has a dedicated page on YouTube and Instagram for a sneak-peak into the workout design of all his model clients.
Abby Champion Favorite Things
- Vacation Spot – Queenstown, New Zealand
- Swimsuit Brand – Victoria’s Secret
- TV Show – Gossip Girl (2007–2012)
Source – Galoremag
Abby Champion Facts
- Her sister, Baskin is Miss Teen Alabama 2014.
- She was discovered by a talent scout at the age of 17 in the Bahamas where Abby went with her family to watch her sister compete in the Miss Teen USA pageant.
- She is a close friend of fellow model Charlotte D’Alessio who talked about getting into a business venture with Abby and started a YouTube channel with her in 2016. However, due to growing work commitments, the two girls deleted their old videos.
- Upon first moving to Los Angeles, Abby was homesick for several months due to a lack of friends. She wanted to quit modeling to return to hometown and join her friends in college but her mother encouraged her to push through the initial discomfort.
- Unlike what most people think, Abby says modeling is hard work. She often works for 15 hours straight on the sets and during work assignments, usually goes to sleep by 8 pm because of an early 5 am call time.
- Initially, Abby and her sister Baskin were represented by different modeling agencies. Once, they were taken by surprise when they both booked the same job to work together for Aeropostale through their respective agencies.
- Abby’s parents are devout Christians who often ask their daughters to live by the principles of the Bible to successfully navigate the superficial world of the fashion industry.
- To find out more about the model, follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Abby Champion / Instagram