|Tori Praver Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1986|
|Spouse||Mark Burnbaum |
Tori Praver is an American model and swimwear fashion designer who rose to fame after being featured in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit‘s 2007–2009 issue. On the other hand, she is also recognized for being featured as the youngest face of Guess in 2006.
Victoria Syde Praver
Tori, Tori Praver-Fuller
San Diego, California, United States
Model, Swimwear Fashion Designer
- Mother – Lori Praver
- Siblings – Ryan (Brother)
- Others – Edwin Praver (Paternal Grandfather), Joan L. Rauch (Paternal Grandmother), Joseph Louis “Joe” Boggio (Maternal Grandfather), Barbara Ann Bergsrud (Maternal Grandmother)
Tori is managed by Sass Marque and IMG Models (Worldwide).
She had also signed with Uno Models (Barcelona), Modellink (Gothenburg), and Place Models (Hamburg).
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tori has dated –
- Danny Fuller – Tori Praver tied the knot with her long-time boyfriend and professional surfer Danny Fuller, on October 5, 2013, and separated on June 30, 2017. The couple shares a daughter, Ryan (b. 2013), and a son, Phoenix (b. 2016). While together, they split their time in Hawaii, Malibu, and New York.
- Mark Burnbaum (2021-Present) – Tori got engaged to host and co-founder of the Catch Hospitality Group Mark Burnbaum in January 2020, and later married him on September 20, 2021. They have a son together named Rush Arthur Birnbaum (b. July 2, 2022).
Race / Ethnicity
Tori has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her father’s side and Italian, Norwegian, German, Czech/Bohemian, and some Dutch ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Wide smile
- Towering height
Through her social media, Tori has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Sunday Riley.
She has appeared in campaigns for various brands and designers including Dennis Basso, Luisa Spagnoli, Buffalo, Nine West, Just Cavalli, and Billabong.
Tori Praver Facts
- She was raised in Maui, Hawaii.
- Praver spent most of her childhood surfing, swimming, and hanging out at local beaches with her friends.
- She was discovered at the age of 13, while at the Lahaina supermarket.
- Her brother Ryan passed away when he was 16 in a car accident in 2000.
- At the age of 17, Tori was featured as the youngest face of Guess.
- Praver founded her swimwear line called Tori Praver Swimwear in 2009.
- Over the years, Praver has worked with various brands and designers including Guess, Yamamay, Tally Weijl, and Liu-Jo to name a few.
- She has appeared on the cover of various magazines including Cosmopolitan and Glamour.
- Tori published her first book titled The Truth Fairy on December 7, 2021.
- Like Tori, former supermodel Tyra Banks has also graced the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
Featured Image By Tori Praver / Instagram