|Lisa L. Opie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 9, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lisa L. Opie
Denver, Colorado, United States
Miami, Florida, United States
Lisa attended Jamestown High School in Virginia and Williamsburg Christian Academy.
She then went to Virginia Commonwealth University to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in political science and a minor in history.
Actress, model, TV personality, swimsuit designer
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
47 kg or 104 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa Opie dated –
- Franz Orban – She is dating fellow co-owner of Vizcaya Swimwear Franz Orban for quite some time.
Race / Ethnicity
She is half-Japanese and half-American.
- Sex appeal
- Wears revealing and daring dresses.
34-22-33 in or 86-56-84 cm
0 (US) or 32 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Best Known For
Being an internationally published model and having won several beauty pageants.
In 2014, she was featured as an extra in the comedy-drama film Chef.
First TV Show
She first appeared in the Japanese show Let’s enjoy the seven seas! World of Well-resort (ja:7つの海を楽しもう!世界さまぁ〜リゾート) in 2014 as herself in 2 episodes.
She takes interest in yoga and often does it. Besides that, she eats healthy and the same can be found on her blog.
Lisa L. Opie Facts
- Lisa is a beauty pageant titleholder.
- In U.S., she has lived in California, Florida, Illinois, North Dakota, Texas, and Virginia, and also in countries like Barbados, Japan, and Spain.
- In 2012, Lisa co-created and designed the swimwear brand Vizcaya Swimwear with Franz Orban.
- Opie was a part of the Zeta Tau Alpha sorority.
- Lisa is the winner of Miss Virgin Islands 2013, Miss Nationwide 2014, and Miss South Florida USA 2016.
- She came 5th in the Miss United States 2012.
- Opie had started a wellness and lifestyle women’s blog LadyCodeBlog.com in September 2013.
- She faced bullying in high school and has spoken about it on her personal blog.
- Her brand Vizcaya Swimwear has sponsored Miss United States Organization.
- “Vizcaya Swimwear” name has been taken from a street in Barcelona named “Carrer De Vizcaya”.