Michael Gordon Clifford
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
He got educated from Norwest Christian College in Riverstone, New South Wales.
- Father – Daryl Clifford
- Mother – Karen Clifford
- Siblings – None
5SOS is signed to Wonder Management.
Pop rock, power pop, pop punk
Hi or Hey Records, Capitol Records
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
77 kg or 170 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael Clifford dated –
- Avery – Michael was RUMORed to have had a fling with American musician Avery.
- Acacia Brinley – Michael was RUMORed to be dating American singer, and model Acacia Brinley.
- Kinga Piasecki – Clifford, then dated Kinga Piasecki for a couple of months.
- Geordie Gray – Michael Clifford also dated Geordie Gray in the past.
- Fia Litton – Michael and Fia Litton were RUMORed to be an item.
- Tatum Hickman – He was then in a RUMORed relationship with Tatum Hickman.
- Alexis Chiusano – Alexis Chiusano and Michael Clifford dated for some time in the past.
- Abigail Breslin (2013) – In August 2013, Michael was RUMORed to be dating American actress Abigail Breslin, when they were spotted together going on a dinner date after Teen Choice Awards.
- Camila Cabello (2015) – In 2015, Michael and singer Camila Cabello sparked dating rumors when they went to The Nice Guy restaurant in Los Angeles for dinner.
- Crystal Leigh (2016-Present) – Instagram model, Crystal Leigh and Michael started dating in 2016, but the relationship became public on 2017 New Year’s Eve after Michael confirmed the relationship. The couple got engaged in January 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
He keeps dying his hair.
His natural hair color is believed to be ‘Blonde.’
- Keeps changing his hair color.
- Untidy hair
- Pierced eyebrows
Michael Clifford’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
His shoe size is speculated to be 10 (US).
He has not endorsed any of the brands. Though he once appeared in a MasterCard commercial, but that was accidental.
Michael’s religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Being the guitarist and vocalist of the 4-member pop rock band, 5 Seconds of Summer, which was started in Sydney in 2011.
The band 5SOS (5 Seconds of Summer) released their first album titled 5 Seconds of Summer on June 27, 2014, via Capitol Records.
It charted at #1 in Australia, US, New Zealand, Netherlands, Ireland, Denmark, Canada and Belgium, and #2 at UK singles chart.
The band was able to sell 507,000 copies in the U.S. and was certified as ‘Gold’ in U.S. and ‘Platinum’ in Australia.
Michael first appeared in the comedy film A Night at the Silent Movie Theater in 2012 as a partygoer.
He does not seem to be working out regularly. But, he has shown some desire to exercise on his Twitter account.
Michael Clifford Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- Movie – Forrest Gump (1994)
- Disney Movie – Camp Rock (2008)
- Chocolate – Cadbury Twirl
Source – Wikia
Michael Clifford Facts
- Michael started a record label with other 5 Seconds of Summer bandmates called “Hi or Hey Records.” They signed their first client as pop band Hey Violet on March 24, 2015.
- In June 2015, while he was performing at Wembley Arena, his hair suddenly caught fire.
- He is the only child of his parents.
- When he was studying at Norwest Christian College, he met his future 5 Seconds of Summer bandmates.
- In 2011, along with other 5SOS bandmates, when he uploaded a video of his own version of Chris Brown‘s song “Next to You,” he received more than 600,000 views.
- He (alongside other 5SOS members) started out as a YouTube celebrity when he used to post videos covering other famous singers in late 2011.
- They (5SOS) were a part of the One Direction‘s Take Me Home Tour, and from there gained fame.
- 5SOS’s music style is pop punk and pop rock.
- 5 Seconds of Summer credits artists (and bands) such as All Time Low, Blink-182, Boys Like Girls, Busted, Green Day, Mayday Parade, and McFly as their music influences.
- At first, he didn’t like the band’s debut song, “She Looks So Perfect” which was released in February 2014.
- He has pierced eyebrows, but he originally went for the nose piercing. It was due to a sneeze that he got his eyebrows pierced instead.
- Hear more from Michael on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and SoundCloud.
- Visit his band’s official website @ www.5sos.com.