|xQc Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 12, 1995|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
xQc is a Canadian Twitch streamer, gamer, YouTuber, and social media influencer who is best known for his xQcOW channel on the Twitch platform where he has amassed more than 4.5 million followers and where he has posted a variety of content for the Canadian esports organization Luminosity Gaming. Before focusing exclusively on streaming gaming content, he used to professionally compete in Overwatch (team-based multiplayer first-person shooter videogame) competitions before retiring after frequently getting suspended and getting involved in controversies. He had represented Canada at the Overwatch World Cup in 2017, 2018, and 2019. Besides Twitch, he is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 900k followers on Twitter, and more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Laval, Québec, Canada
Laval, Québec, Canada
xQc, after his secondary schooling, had joined a local CEGEP (Collège d’Enseignement Général et Professional), a publicly funded post-secondary education pre‑university technical college that is exclusive to the province of Quebec. He had initially studied humanities there before switching to administration. He eventually dropped out after 3 and a half years, just before his graduation.
Twitch Streamer, Gamer, YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Nicolas ‘Nick’ Lengyel (Brother)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
xQc has dated –
- AdeptTheBest (2019-Present) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He is of French-Canadian descent.
He often tends to dye his hair blonde.
- Lanky frame
- Tousled, overgrown hair
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
- xQc’s parents got divorced when he was just about a year old. He and his brother, Nicholas, were then raised in shared custody.
- As a child, he was passionate about adventure sports such as skateboarding, snowboarding, and trampolining. He would also play a lot of video games and used to post some of his tricks to YouTube.
- When he had first started streaming on Twitch, after dropping out of college, he used to primarily play the multiplayer online battle arena video game League of Legends under the screen name xQcLoL. He had later discovered the video game Overwatch and had started focusing on that under the screen name xQcOW.
- His screen name, xQc, was created using a combination of the last letter of his first name (Félix) and the abbreviation of his home province, Québec (QC).
- The first team that he had played Overwatch competitively for was named DatZit Gaming, a semi-pro esports organization based in Montreal. In August 2016, he and his team won the ‘Dreamhack Montreal Overwatch‘ tournament.
- At the 2017 Overwatch World Cup, he had helped Team Canada reach the final of the tournament where they eventually lost to South Korea. For his performances, he was named the event’s ‘MVP’ (Most Valuable Player).
- In October 2019, he had achieved the feat of being the ‘Most Viewed Twitch Streamer’.
- In February 2020, he had been banned from Twitch for 3 days for showing n*dity in an adult-themed game. An AI (artificial intelligence) controlled character in the game had taken her clothes off after xQc had won a game against her.
- In December 2020, while LIVE streaming, he accidentally showed his computer desktop screen where fans found a folder named ‘Cheats’. He later clarified those cheats were of Pokemon. (Using cheats is against Twitch’s community guidelines and might get a user banned from the game as well.)
- On December 29, 2020, xQc was locked out of his own Twitter account due to a DMCA strike for his own 10-second long clip from a year ago.
- In January 2021, it was revealed that he was the most-watched Twitch streamer in 2020 with a total of 149 million hours.
Featured Image by xQc / Instagram