|xQc Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 12, 1995|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
xQc is a Canadian Twitch streamer, gamer, YouTuber, and social media influencer who is best known for his xQcOW channel on the Twitch platform where he has amassed more than 4.5 million followers and where he has posted a variety of content for the Canadian esports organization Luminosity Gaming. Before focusing exclusively on streaming gaming content, he used to professionally compete in Overwatch (team-based multiplayer first-person shooter videogame) competitions before retiring after frequently getting suspended and getting involved in controversies. He had represented Canada at the Overwatch World Cup in 2017, 2018, and 2019. Besides Twitch, he is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 900k followers on Twitter, and more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Laval, Québec, Canada
xQc, after his secondary schooling, had joined a local CEGEP (Collège d’Enseignement Général et Professional), a publicly funded post-secondary education pre‑university technical college that is exclusive to the province of Quebec. He had initially studied humanities there before switching to administration. He eventually dropped out after 3 and a half years, just before his graduation.
Twitch Streamer, Gamer, YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Nicolas ‘Nick’ Lengyel (Brother)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
xQc has dated –
- AdeptTheBest (2019-Present) – Twitch stars AdeptTheBest and xQc have been dating since 2019 which remained a rumor until 2021. In March 2021, the pair had confirmed their dating thing.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of French-Canadian descent.
He often tends to dye his hair blonde.
- Lanky frame
- Tousled, overgrown hair
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
In April 2021, he partnered with G FUEL to introduce the flavor called “The Juice”.
xQc NoPixel Bans
- In February 2021, he was banned from the GTA RP server, NoPixel, after he hit many roleplayers with his car, in spite of being told that it was “against the rules”.
- Later, in March 2021, he was banned for the 2nd time from the server after he smuggled a gun into a police station using a glitch and opened fire on several officers.
- He was again banned in April 2021 after he encouraged chat hoppers to invade other Twitch streams.
- On April 18, 2021, he was banned for the 4th time for 30 days from the NoPixel server. The ban duration was reduced later and he returned to streaming on May 1, 2021.
- Finally, he was banned for the 5th time after May 22 stream as he had killed a fellow streamer PENTA.
- On July 1, 2021, xQc revealed to his fans that he was unbanned from the GTA RP NoPixel whitelist server and would play as Pierre Paul.
- xQc’s parents got divorced when he was just about a year old. He and his brother, Nicholas, were then raised in shared custody.
- As a child, he was passionate about adventure sports such as skateboarding, snowboarding, and trampolining. He would also play a lot of video games and used to post some of his tricks to YouTube.
- When he had first started streaming on Twitch, after dropping out of college, he used to primarily play the multiplayer online battle arena video game League of Legends under the screen name xQcLoL. He had later discovered the video game Overwatch and had started focusing on that under the screen name xQcOW.
- His screen name, xQc, was created using a combination of the last letter of his first name (Félix) and the abbreviation of his home province, Québec (QC).
- The first team that he had played Overwatch competitively for was named DatZit Gaming, a semi-pro esports organization based in Montreal. In August 2016, he and his team won the ‘Dreamhack Montreal Overwatch‘ tournament.
- At the 2017 Overwatch World Cup, he had helped Team Canada reach the final of the tournament where they eventually lost to South Korea. For his performances, he was named the event’s ‘MVP’ (Most Valuable Player).
- In October 2019, he had achieved the feat of being the ‘Most Viewed Twitch Streamer’.
- In February 2020, he had been banned from Twitch for 3 days for showing n*dity in an adult-themed game. An AI (artificial intelligence) controlled character in the game had taken her clothes off after xQc had won a game against her.
- In December 2020, while LIVE streaming, he accidentally showed his computer desktop screen where fans found a folder named ‘Cheats’. He later clarified those cheats were of Pokemon. (Using cheats is against Twitch’s community guidelines and might get a user banned from the game as well.)
- On December 29, 2020, xQc was locked out of his own Twitter account due to a DMCA strike for his own 10-second long clip from a year ago.
- In January 2021, it was revealed that he was the most-watched Twitch streamer in 2020 with a total of 149 million hours.
- In 2021, xQc encouraged his Twitch fans to donate money to small streamers on the platform instead of him since those people need money the most.
- Due to a power outage in Texas in February 2021 which happened due to a wild winter storm, he had to take an unwanted break from streaming.
- In March 2021, he revealed his desire to start a “Joe Rogan style” podcast from the streaming room of his house.
- In March 2021, while live streaming on NoPixel GTA RP, he was robbed at gunpoint in a coordinated attack.
- In March 2021, he lost his electricity while live streaming because he forgot to pay the electricity bill on time. Though he had set up automatic payments via credit card but his credit card limit had also exhausted since he had not changed his credit card limit since the age of 12.
- In April 2021, xQc was announced as the most-watched Twitch streamer in the first quarter of 2021 with more than 73 million views.
- In April 2021, xQc lost over 2 million followers in a couple of days on Twitch after the Twitch platform took action against 7.5 million bots on their platform which were artificially adding up to the follower count of various streamers.
- In April 2021, xQc received a suicidal donation on Twitch in which that donator had talked about killing himself but after he saw xQc’s stream, he changed his mind. He wanted xQc to talk to him otherwise, he would kill himself.
- In April 2021, xQc created controversy when he promoted a gambling site (sponsored gambling stream) in an online stream on Twitch.
- In April 2021, a super fan of xQc made a school presentation about him documenting his journey to fame.
- In April 2021, xQc claimed that he would host a subathon on Twitch that would go on for 60 days straight by utilizing two or three full computers.
- On May 1, 2021, while live-streaming the Grand Theft Auto V Roleplay, he killed a police officer in the game and many fans started believing that he might get banned from the NoPixel server the 5th time. Though he wasn’t. Later that month, he was permanently banned from NoPixel’s GTA RP server after he randomly killed fellow streamer PENTA and got into some drama with the cops.
- In June 2021, xQc backed out of the $10k Valorant tournament because of the many problems he was facing while trying to play the game.
- Towards June 2021 end, he had announced that he was quitting Twitch gambling streams.
- On July 28, 2021, xQc was banned from Twitch for 295 minutes (just less than 5 hours) for rebroadcasting an event from NBC Tokyo Olympics 2020.
Featured Image by xQc / Instagram