|Sofia Vassilieva Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 22, 1992|
Sofia Vassilieva is an American actress who is widely recognized for playing the character of Eloise in Eloise at the Plaza (2003) and Eloise at Christmastime (2003), teenage cancer patient Kate Fitzgerald in My Sister’s Keeper (2009) and Ariel DuBois in the TV series Medium (2005). She has also appeared in the show Looking for Alaska as Lara, released in October 2019.
Sofia Vladimirovna Vassilieva
Sonya, Sonechka, Fia
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sofia Vassilieva completed her schooling in June 2010 from Concord High School in Santa Monica. Later, she graduated from Barbizon Modeling and Acting School in Arizona.
She has also done a Bachelor of Arts from Columbia University.
In 2013, Sofia also completed her Acting Shakespeare course from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, UK.
- Father – Dr. Vladimir Vassiliev (Physicist)
- Mother – Dr. Larissa Vassilieva (Biologist)
- Siblings – None
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Russian roots.
- Mole on the chin
- Large Puffy Lips
Sofia Vassilieva Favorite Things
Source – IMDb
Sofia Vassilieva Facts
- Sofia Vassilieva was only 7 years old when she was discovered at the International Modeling and Talent Association (IMTA) in New York, and immediately after that, she started working as a child model.
- During the 19th Genesis Awards 2005, she presented Family Feature Film, which was broadcast on Animal Planet on May 14 & 15, 2005.
- In 2001, Vassilieva played her first acting role as the granddaughter of a retired Russian General in an episode of the CBS television series The Agency.
- In 2011, she made a guest appearance on Law & Order: SVU in the role of a piano BFA candidate, Sarah Walsh.
- She is a multilingual person who has dexterity in more than 7 languages. She started talking in French and reading in Russian and English when she was only 3 years old.
- She is Alpha Omicron Pi women’s fraternity member.
- In 2009, she became an ambassador for Stand Up to Cancer.
- In 2007, she played the supporting role of Mara in Day Zero.
Featured Image by Sofia Vassilieva / Instagram