|Freddie Highmore Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 1992|
Freddie Highmore is an English actor, voice actor, producer, and director known for playing Shaun Murphy in the medical drama series The Good Doctor, Peter Llewelyn Davies in the biographical drama film Finding Neverland, Charlie Bucket in the musical fantasy film Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Norman Bates in the psychological horror drama series Bates Motel, Stefano Giraldi in the historical drama series Leonardo, Evan Taylor/August Rush in the musical drama film August Rush, Jared and Simon Grace in the fantasy adventure film The Spiderwick Chronicles, Young Max Skinner in the romantic comedy film A Good Year, Charlie Brenner in the comedy-drama film Almost Friends, George Zinavoy in the romantic comedy-drama film The Art of Getting By, and Arthur Montgomery (voice) in Arthur and the Invisibles, Arthur and the Revenge of Maltazard, and Arthur 3: The War of the Two Worlds.
Alfred Thomas Highmore
Freddie, Thomas, High
Camden Town, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Highmore attended the primary school Hampstead Garden Suburb and an independent school Highgate School in North London.
After graduation, he attended Emmanuel College at the University of Cambridge, where he received his first-class honors in Arabic and Spanish.
Actor, Voice Actor, Producer, Director
- Father – Edward Highmore (Actor)
- Mother – Sue Latimer (Talent Agent)
- Siblings – Albert ‘Bertie’ Highmore (Younger Brother)
- Others – David Albert Highmore (Paternal Grandfather), Josephine M. Heath (Paternal Grandmother)
Freddie has been signed to –
- ARG, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
His net worth had been $8 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
154 lbs or 70 kg
Girlfriend / Spouse
Freddie Highmore has dated –
- Sarah Bolger (2006–2009) – Freddie was in a relationship with Irish actor Sarah Bolger.
- Dakota Fanning (2009) – He had an affair with American actor Dakota Fanning in July 2009.
- Abigail Breslin (2016) – It was RUMORed that he hooked up with American actor and singer Abigail Breslin in November 2016.
- During his appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live in September 2021, he confirmed that he was married to a British girl.
Race / Ethnicity
Freddie Highmore is of English and Scottish descent.
- Blue eyes
10 (US) or 9 (UK) or 43 (EU)
Best Known For
His roles in the movies Finding Neverland (2004) and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005). Highmore is also known for movies like August Rush (2007), The Spiderwick Chronicles (2008), Arthur and the Invisibles (2006), Five Children and It (2004), and The Art of Getting By (2011).
Freddie first appeared in the movie Women Talking Dirty, in which he played the role of Sam.
First TV Show
Highmore started appearing on TV at the age of 7. Back then, he was playing small roles.
In 2000, Highmore played the role of Steven Green in the TV movie Happy Birthday Shakespeare. That was his first official appearance on television.
Freddie does not exercise.
Freddie Highmore Favorite Things
- Food – Italian pizza and pasta, Chinese food
- Actor – Johnny Depp
- Football Club – Arsenal F.C.
- A Place For Vacation – South France
- Color – Blue
Source – Film.com, NineMSN.com, IMDb, Facebook
Freddie Highmore Facts
- Freddie is a huge fan of football.
- For his role in the movie Finding Neverland, Highmore won the Critics’ Choice Movie Award for “Best Young Performer”, Empire Award for “Best Newcomer”, and Satellite Award for “Outstanding New Talent”.
- He can play the clarinet.
- He is fluent in Spanish and French while he is semi-fluent in Arabic.
- His mother served as a talent agent for Daniel Radcliffe and Imelda Staunton.
- Freddie has taken guitar lessons in the past.
- He avoids social media.
- He has shared a close bond with American actor, director, and producer Vera Farmiga, whom he befriended while working on Bates Motel. He is the godfather of her son.
- He has also done voiceover work for video games like Arthur and the Invisibles, Astro Boy: The Video Game, and The Golden Compass.