|Mehmet Akif Alakurt Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 23, 1979|
Mehmet Akif Alakurt is a Turkish actor and model who shot to fame with his leading role in the TV show Sila (2006-2008). The charismatic star has won numerous titles, including that of the “Best Model of the World” in 2001 and 2002 consecutively.
Mehmet Akif Alakurt
He resides in Kas village in southern Turkey.
He completed his high school education.
- Siblings – He has 2 older sisters and 2 older brothers.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
82 kg or 180.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Leyla Basak (2006-2008)
- Selin Demiratar (2008-2010)
- Tuğçe Vargın (2013)
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering Stature
- Sharp Features
He has endorsed several brands such as Lacoste.
Mehmet Akif Alakurt Favorite Things
- Fantasy – Living in the era of Mehmed the Conqueror
- Interest – The Ottoman Empire
- Dreamed Of Becoming – Pilot
- Hobby – Collecting rings belonging to the Ottoman period
- An Intense Desire – To live on top of a mountain away from everything
- Pastime – Sports, Trying out different tasty dishes
- Lover Of – Nature
Source – DiziCentral.com, Diez Minutos
Mehmet Akif Alakurt Facts
- He was the youngest of 5 siblings and was much pampered in his childhood with all his wishes always being granted.
- He has disclosed that he was very naughty in his childhood, frequently getting into fights and that his nature has not changed with age.
- He began his modeling career with Neşe Erberk agency.
- About the world of modeling, he has stated that there is a cut-throat competition that can be cruel.
- His appearance in Sıla as Boran Ağa, the perfect husband of Cansu Dere‘s Sila, earned him a huge fan base and got him noticed internationally.
- He has proved to be quite a gentleman. In 2014, while in the middle of an interview with a journalist, it had begun to rain and Alakurt had immediately offered his jacket to the unprepared journalist.
- He has been a rather private person, hardly keen to give interviews to journalists and rarely being active on social media.
- In 2015, he announced that he was retiring from work and after that he has apparently moved to a mountain farm in the fishing village of Kas in southern Turkey and resides there in the midst of nature, surrounded by breeding animals.
Featured Image by Mehmet Akif Alakurt / Facebook