|Sungjong Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 3, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sungjong is a South Korean singer, musician, actor, performer, and television personality known as a member of the South Korean boy band Infinite. Formed in 2010 by Woollim Entertainment, the group’s discography consists of multiple albums, extended plays, and tracks such as Over the Top, Koi ni Ochiru Toki, Season 2, Top Seed, For You, Paradise, Destiny, Be Back, Inspirit, First Invasion, Reality, Evolution, New Challenge, Infinitize, Infinite Only, BTD (Before the Dawn), Voice Of My Heart, Be Mine, Nothing’s Over, She’s Back, The Chaser, Only Tears, Man in Love, Last Romeo, That Summer (The Second Story), and Can’t Get Over You. In addition to that, Sungjong has also been a part of a variety of shows which include the likes of Wara Store, Just Like That Show, Super Idol Chart Show, Mysterious Nurse, Stargram Season 2, Cerizabeth, Sales King TV, Late Night Idol, and Idol Blossom.
Sungjong, Maknae, Maknae-nim, Diva, Beautiful Man, Jjong
Gwangju, South Korea
Sungjong studied at Jeonju Arts High School, graduating on February 7, 2012. He also attended Kongju University.
Singer, Musician, Actor, Performer, Television Personality
- Siblings – Lee Seon-gyu (3-year Younger Brother)
Sungjong was signed with –
- Woollim Entertainment (Former)
- SPK Entertainment
K-pop, J-pop, Dance-pop, Electronic
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Sungjong is of Korean descent.
Sungjong Favorite Things
- Food – Whatever his mother cooks
- Color – Yellow
- He was 9 years old when he shifted to Andong.
- In the year 2010, Sungjong was first introduced as a vocalist of the boy band Infinite.
- His fellow Infinite groupmates include Sungkyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol, and L.
- Infinite released its first studio album Over the Top on July 21, 2011, and it included songs like Amazing, Julia, Real Story, Tic Toc, and others.
- The boy band Infinite released its debut Japanese studio album Koi ni Ochiru Toki on June 5, 2013, and it peaked at #1 on the Japan Oricon Daily Album Chart. The album includes songs like Be Mine, Tic Toc, Welcome to Our Dream, Julia, Man in Love, BTD (Before the Dawn), She’s Back, and others.
- Along with Sungyeol and L, Sungjong has also been a member of Infinite F (the 2nd sub-group of Infinite formed by Woollim Entertainment in 2014). The group has released tracks and albums like Azure, Koi No Sign, and Heartthrob.
- The group Infinite released its 3rd studio album Top Seed on January 8, 2018, and it peaked at #1 on the South Korean Weekly Albums (Gaon) chart, at #4 on the US World Albums (Billboard) chart, and at #17 on the Japan Weekly Albums (Oricon) chart.
- On July 22, 2019, Sungjong enlisted for his mandatory military service as a public service worker and revealed the news through Instagram on July 29. He was discharged on May 8, 2021.
- It was announced on January 24, 2022, that his contract with Woollim Entertainment had expired and he left the agency after he decided not to renew the contract. He subsequently signed a deal with SPK Entertainment in September 2022.
- Sungjong is ambidextrous.
- He held the 2022 Lee Seongjong HALLO-CON fan meeting ‘WONDERLAND: HALLOWEEN’ on October 30, 2022.
- If he could have any superpower, he would choose teleportation.
- He hates eating beans.
- Sungjong has named his eyes as the body part he is most confident about.
- He has credited Michael Jackson as his role model and enjoys listening to Michael Jackson’s songs Beat It and Ben the most.
Featured Image by Falling Angel / falling9393.com / CC BY 4.0