|Jake Pitts Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 21, 1985|
|Spouse||Inna Logvin Pitts|
Jake Pitts is an American mainstream musician and record producer who is best known for his contribution to the band Black Veil Brides as their lead guitarist. Besides that, he is also a YouTuber who uploads random content such as gaming, travel, guitar solo, and much more. With time, he has amassed a huge fan base with more than 700k followers on Twitter, more than 500k followers on Facebook, and more than 700k followers on Instagram.
Jacob Mark Pitts
Jake, The Mourner, “My Get Fit Jesus”, Pake Jitts of Literally Black
Pocatello, Idaho, United States
Hollywood, California, United States
His mother Carolyn taught him ‘music and harmony theory’ as she was a classical pianist and composer.
In 2006, Jake studied at the Los Angeles Recording School. He also attained a Recording engineer’s certification in the past.
Musician, Guitarist, Songwriter, Producer, Engineer, YouTuber
- Father – Mark Pitts
- Mother – Carolyn Pitts
- Siblings – Sarah Pitts-Lowry (Older Sister)
- Others – Aiden (Nephew), Minka (Niece)
Heavy Metal, Glam Metal, Metalcore, Hard Rock
Guitar, Drums, Piano, Bass Guitar
As a member of Black Veil Bride, his music has been released with various record labels including Lava Records and Standby Records.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jake has dated –
- Inna Logvin Pitts (2017-Present) – The couple tied the knot with one another on February 3, 2017. He and Inna started the musical duo Dr. COOL x BABE in the past, under which they have released a number of songs including 30 Min Set and Elevate. They are also the co-founders of the electronic pop-metal duo AELONIA.
Race / Ethnicity
- When performing, he applies soot around his eyes.
- Sports a long and emo hairstyle
- Has tattoo sleeves on his both his arms
Jake Pitts Facts
- He worked with the bands Perfect Victim and 80 Proof Riot before he was taken on by Black Veil Brides.
- The first time he got a guitar was when he was 10 years old. However, due to his lack of interest at the time, he shelved it for a long time until he began listening to songs by the band Metallica and wanted to recreate similar tones of his own.
- He was very close to his mother and has stated that she was his biggest influence. He wrote a song for her titled Carolyn which was released by Mötley Crüe on July 20, 2010, with Black Veil Brides debut album We Stitch These Wounds. His mother had been very ill at the time. Later, on January 18, 2014, his mother passed away.
- During an interview, he stated that he had not much cared about leading a healthy lifestyle until the passing of his mother in 2014. Thereafter, Jake sought to work out and eating healthily. In the past, he co-founded the gym Get Mean Fitness with a friend of his named Matt Yani.
- He has credited various artists and bands as his music influence that include Van Halen, Scorpions, Paul Gilbert, Buckethead, Randy Rhoads, Pantera, Black Sabbath, Armored Saint, Dio, Manowar, Iced Earth, Darkthrone, Cannibal Corpse, Slayer, Avenged Sevenfold, Mötley Crüe, and Metallica.
- Besides the usual, he is also a YouTuber who uploads videos of travel vlogs, gaming videos, fitness, collaboration, guitar solos, and various other enticing content to his eponymous channel.
- In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife while on adventures and relaxing holidays or while making music.
- He is very fond of animals and has 2 dogs named Trixy and Ernie as well as a cat named Gucci Cat.
Featured Image By Jake Pitts / Instagram