|Emily Schunk Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 3, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Emily Schunk is an American Twitch streamer and cosplayer who is known for the League of Legends and Super Mario 64 gaming content that she streams on her Twitch channel titled Emiru. On the other hand, Emily is also recognized for her cosplaying.
Kansas, United States
Austin, Texas, United States
Emily graduated from a local high school in Wichita, Kansas in 2016.
Emily is represented by Ader Gaming.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily has dated –
- Dyrus (2016-2020)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
Emily has German-American ancestry on her father’s side and Chinese ancestry on her mother’s side.
However, Emily sports a pair of hazel, blue, and gray lenses.
- Her pale white skin tone
- Almond-shaped eyes
Through her social media, Emily has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Honkai Impact 3rd.
Emily Schunk Facts
- She was raised in Wichita, Kansas.
- Emily joined the YouTube community with her channel titled Emiru on June 26, 2013.
- Schunk joined the esports organization Cloud9 on August 28, 2020.
- In 2021, Emily joined One True King‘s streamer house, located in Austin.
- She joined Twitch with her channel titled Emiru in November of 2016 with the game League of Legends.
- One of the earliest posts that Emily uploaded to her Instagram account was on May 16, 2016.
- As of December 2021, some of the most-watched videos on her channel were NEW Updated Cosplay/Anime Makeup Tutorial, how I do my makeup!! ♡ 〖cosplay/anime aesthetic tutorial〗, and THE SECRET SAUCE ft. DUNKEY, LEAH, PANUNU AND IKEEPITTACO ♡.
- She had close to 630k followers on her Twitch account titled Emiru as of early December 2021.
- As of December 2021, Emily was sponsored by Puma, Microsoft, HyperX, Red Bull, AT&T, and Kingston Fury.
- In May 2022, she received a donation from a fan in real life, on the streets of South Korea. The gift included 15,000 Won (equivalent to ~$12) and many Kirby-themed stickers and goodies.
Featured Image By Emily Schunk / Instagram