|Dyrus Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 30, 1992|
Dyrus is an American Twitch streamer and former professional player of the online battle arena video game League of Legends, where he was mostly the top laner for Team SoloMid (TSM) having bagged numerous LCS titles and participated in several World Championships. Dyrus has garnered more than 800k subscribers on YouTube, more than 1.5 million followers on Twitch, and more than 150k followers on Instagram.
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Twitch Streamer, Former Professional Esports Player
- Father – Mark Hill (Plumber)
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Emiru (2016-2020) – On June 29, 2016, Dyrus made public his relationship with fellow gamer Emiru. They split in November 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
He is half-White and half-Chinese.
- Wears spectacles
- Cheerful smile
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Jackhack.
Dyrus Favorite Things
- Pet – Bunny rabbit
- Dish – Sushi
- His name has originated from the combination of “SirDiesAlot” and “Cyrus”.
- He was raised in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Dyrus used to play basketball in high school and had also practiced karate.
- He has disclosed that his father had hired him as a plumber soon after he graduated from high school. However, he went on to fire Dyrus when he told him that he wanted to become a professional League of Legends player.
- He had become the leader of Team SoloMid after joining League of Legends in its beta phase.
- Dyrus has been known for his Singed, Jax, as well as Mordekaiser play at the beginning of his career.
- His most-loved champion has been Singed and he got well-known for spamming and laughing while playing him.
- His mother had once held the first rank for Enchanters in Everquest.
- Dyrus regarded Chaox to be his best pal even before joining TSM.
- He used to be a big rager in game, having succeeded to change that. However, he has at times reverted back to raging heavily having smashed his keyboard after his death once in lane.
- Dyrus played top lane for Chicks Dig Elo during the 2011 World Cyber Games.
- He has admitted to having been lazy.
- He has a deep voice and has long periods of silence at a stretch during his stream.
- Dyrus was one of the 2 players who had qualified for each of the first five World Championships.
- He had been a representative for Team SoloMid in the 2013 Road to the Cup anime cinematic.
- Dyrus had been an official analyst for the Overwatch World Cup before as well as during BlizzCon 2016, along with other casters.
- He has played with a pillow in his lap for his comfort.
Featured Image by Marcus Hill / Instagram