|Vivienne Marcheline Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 2008|
Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt is an American-French actress who is famous for being the biological daughter of stars Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt
Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France
Like all her siblings, Vivienne is homeschooled.
- Father – Brad Pitt (Actor, Producer)
- Mother – Angelina Jolie (Actress, Humanitarian, Filmmaker)
- Siblings – Maddox Jolie-Pitt (Adoptive Older Brother), Pax Jolie-Pitt (Adoptive Older Brother), Zahara Jolie-Pitt (Adoptive Older Sister), Shiloh Jolie-Pitt (Older Sister), Knox Jolie-Pitt (Older Twin Brother)
- Others – Jon Voight (Maternal Grandfather) (Actor), Marcheline Bertrand (Maternal Grandmother) (Actress, Humanitarian), William Pitt (Paternal Grandfather), Jane Hillhouse (Paternal Grandmother) (School Counselor), James Haven (Maternal Uncle) (Actor, Producer), Douglas Pitt (Paternal Uncle), Julie Pitt (Paternal Aunt)
4 ft 7 in or 139.5 cm
34 kg or 75 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Polish, French-Canadian, German, Slovak, Dutch, and Huron First Nations ancestry on her mother’s side and is of Scottish, French, English, Irish, German, Welsh, Dutch, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Cornish, Swedish, and Channel Islander/Jersey descent on her father’s side.
Square face shape
Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt Facts
- She is the youngest among her siblings and was born via C-section 1 minute after her twin brother.
- People and Hello! magazines bought the rights to the first baby pictures of Vivienne and Knox for an astonishing $14 million in 2008.
- She was given the middle name in honor of her maternal grandmother, Marcheline Bertrand – who died a year before in 2007 from breast cancer.
- She can speak Arabic.
- Vivienne made her film debut in 2014 as the younger version of Princess Aurora in Disney’s Maleficent (2014).
- She is the last biological child of Angelina Jolie as the actress underwent preventive surgery to remove her ovaries in 2015 after discovering that she had a 50% chance of developing ovarian cancer.
- She and Zahara were the flower girls at their parents’ super-private wedding which took place on August 23, 2014.
Featured Image by Vivienne.knox / Instagram