Minnesota, United States
Ryan went to Minnetonka High School in his hometown.
- Father – Conn McCartan (School Principal)
- Mother – Pam McCartan
- Siblings – Unknown
Nancy Kremer Management
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
80 kg or 176 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ryan McCartan dated –
- Dove Cameron (2013-2016) – In August 2013, Ryan started dating actress and singer Dove Cameron. On April 14, 2016, the couple announced their engagement. But, in October 2016, they had to end the three-year-long relationship.
- Samantha Fekete (2017-Present) – Ryan started dating social media star Samantha Fekete in 2017. The same year, Samantha and Ryan also appeared in a number of her YouTube videos on her eponymous channel as well as award shows and premiers. They had almost immediately gone public with their relationship without hesitation.
Race / Ethnicity
- Often wears spectacles in public appearances
- Overhead hair
Ryan McCartan’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
He has appeared in a Subway commercial in 2008.
His religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Being one of the members of pop band “The Girl and the Dreamcatcher” and for playing the recurring role as Diggie at Disney Channel sitcom Liv and Maddie.
On July 29, 2016, he released his first EP titled Negatives as a part of the band “The Girl and the Dreamcatcher”.
He first started by posting covers of famous songs on YouTube in 2014 with bandmate Dove Cameron.
In 2015, he debuted with musical film Summer Forever as Liam.
First TV Show
In 2013, Ryan first appeared in an episode (Episode#4.15) of ABC sitcom The Middle as Ryan.
It is not know what exercises he goes through on a daily basis, but he is definitely taking a balanced mineral rich diet.
He also jokingly said the below on Twitter –
I eat scripts for dinner and music for dessert
— Ryan McCartan (@ryanmccartan) December 19, 2015
Ryan McCartan Favorite Things
- Color – Orange
- Warm Weather Style – Tank tops
Source – Twitter, Twist Magazine
Ryan McCartan Facts
- In high school, Ryan was active in theater and choir.
- He won the Jimmy Award in 2011. It was awarded only to 2 students at National High School Musical Theater Awards.
- Ryan has a tattoo on the side of his ribcage with his grandfather’s initials “JPS” written in bold.
- His dad Conn has served as the principal of Eden Prairie High School in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
- In 2014, he formed the pop duo “The Girl and the Dreamcatcher” with his then girlfriend Dove Cameron.
- From 2013 to 2014, he appeared in off-Broadway rock musical Heathers: The Musical as Jason Dean “J.D.”
- Connect with Ryan on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.