|Brittany Renner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 26, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Brittany Renner is an American fitness model, social media star, sports star, and author, best known for her Instagram account “bundleofbrittany” which has amassed more than 5 million followers. On it, she aspires to motivate her fanbase to workout regularly and posts fashion, beauty, and wellness tips and tricks that she uses on a daily basis to maintain her appearance. Due to popular demand about her self-made story from a non-rich family to prominence she enjoyed, Brittany decided to write an Amazon-exclusive book titled Judge This Cover, which was released on October 8, 2018.
In it, she spoke about various anecdotes in her life, primarily regarding 7 of her most prominent relationships with well-known people in the media and sports industry, all of which had a code name instead of the real person’s name. However, it didn’t take long for the readers with a bit more knowledge to “break” the code and connect the dots, and thus have a very good idea who she wrote stories about. Her YouTube channel, which has garnered an audience of more than 20k subscribers, focuses solely on documenting her fitness boot camps in the United States, as well as the interviews that she gave in the past. Brittany has also amassed a fanbase online with more than 400k followers on Twitter.
Brit, Bundle of Brittany
Ocean Springs, Mississippi, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Brittany attended Jackson State University in Jackson, Mississippi, United States. During her university days, she played soccer for the Tigers and won a SWAC Championship in 2010.
Social Media Star, Fitness Model, Sports Star, Author
- Siblings – Steven Renner (Brother), Lexie Renner (Sister)
- Others – Cindy Renner (Aunt)
Brittany Renner is represented by Abrams Artists Agency (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brittany Renner has dated –
- Drake – Her fanbase had a pretty good guess on who the code names to 7 celebrities she’s given to in her book Judge this Cover (2018) are. The well-known rapper was most likely given the name Frank in chapter One and Done.
- Tyga – Another rapper she had a brief relationship with was most likely given a name Ivan in her book, and his story was described in the chapter Use your head.
- Chris Brown – Brittany dated Chris, another well-known rapper who’s had enough controversies. She potentially described her encounter with him as Solomon in her chapter Malpractice.
- Lil Uzi Vert – Despite potentially giving him a name Hector in the chapter Dancing with the Devil, she went on to reveal additional information after the book’s release. In an Instagram post, she cited Chapter 7 in connection with his picture, stating: “I swallowed your kids twice before noon, I call that a Champion’s Breakfast.” She also revealed that he wasn’t interested in her a whole lot, and later found out he was dating other girls.
- Casey Therriault – Brittany had an encounter with American football quarterback, Casey Therriault who she potentially nicknamed Seth, and described their courtship in the chapter Finding Oz.
- Colin Kaepernick (2014) – The most information following her book’s release surfaced about the American football player, who she had a public relationship between July 2014 and October 2014. It was possibly the easiest for the readers to connect the dots to a character of Evan, who she discussed in the chapter Flag on the play. It turned out that he made her pay her own flight ticket to come to see him, and that if she cared enough, she’d have no problems saving up. After it was time for her to go back home, she asked him whether she’ll see him again. Colin told her: “What I want to do and what I’m going to do are two different things. That’s all I’m going to say.” Brittany also tried to attract his attention by sharing that she was pregnant with his baby. However, he replied back using an album cover art for a song with words ‘STOP LYIN’ written on it, and also wrote a caption that said: “We just goin’ call this my anthem now! Keep trying.” Their relationship deteriorated from that point on.
- Trey Songz (2014) – She briefly dated Trey between October and December 2014. However, in her book, her fans connected the dots with the character of Leon in the chapter Soul tie with a songbird. If that proved to be true, it would mean that Trey was into very kinky things such as choking and spitting, to name a few.
- Ben Simmons (2016) – From April to December 2016, she and the Australian basketball player were an item. His sister confirmed the relationship in an effort to ruin his reputation after he turned his back on the family following the fame he attained.
- James Harden (2018) – She dated the well-known basketball player from June to October 2018.
- Jamal Murray (2018) – It became apparent that she was dating Denver Nuggets basketball player Jamal Murray after a few social media posts wearing the club’s apparel in December 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and White)
She is of African-American descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown,’ ‘Light Brown,’ and ‘Blonde’ in the past.
- Voluptuous physique
- Fuller Lips
Brittany Renner has endorsed brands such as –
- PrettyLittleThing (2018)
- HardBody (2019)
- Teami Blends (2019)
- FashionNova (2019)
Best Known For
- Her social media following with more than 5 million followers on Instagram and more than 400k followers on Twitter
- Being an author of the Amazon-exclusive book Judge This Cover (2018), through which it became known that she allegedly had relationships with many of the well-known rappers, singers, and sportsmen
In May 2013, while her social media star career was still on the rise, she shared a great track circuit workout routine. It consisted of an intense exercise using a kettlebell to drop into a squat position, and then explosively raise the weight above the head to target shoulders and traps. The same process is repeated with a medicine ball that’s located a short distance away. By doing so, Brittany was able to maximize the number of muscle fibers torn and reap as many strength benefits as possible from the workout. Repeating these 2 exercises, combined with a short sprint between them, made for a high-intensity circuit with very little equipment required.
She also held numerous workout boot camps across the United States in an effort to demonstrate, motivate, and instill healthy habits and proper workout regime in her students. The exercises were done in a group, and in a hall that was big enough to house at least 50 people, and at a distance that allowed comfortable movement. Brittany also mentioned that muscle soreness is completely normal when starting out, and that it gets less painful the very next time, and is not to be feared.
Brittany Renner Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Cheerleading, Soccer
- Movie – It (2017)
Brittany Renner Facts
- She often uses a hashtag #FitThickArmy on her social media.
- Brittany used to have a website with the domain ‘brittanyrennerfitness.net’ through which she sold hoodies, leggings, V-necks, and workout attire. However, it was shut down without any explanation.
- Tech giant Microsoft invited her to host fitness boot camps as part of the promotion for their console Xbox.
- In August 2018, Brittany revealed that she hates c*ndoms, and so do athletes she’s been with. When she does use them, it feels like she didn’t add them to her “body count” that she keeps.
- She got herself a Mercedes-Benz car in December 2018.
- In late June 2019, she appeared in a photo shoot alongside adult actress Teanna Trump.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat.
Featured Image by Brittany Renner / Instagram