|Seo Su-jin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 9, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Seo Su-jin is a South Korean singer and TV personality who is best known for being a former member of the multinational girl group, (G)I-dle, which debuted on May 2, 2018. Formed by Cube Entertainment, other members of the group include Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua and together, they have released several songs and EPs that have accumulated a huge fan base for the girl group with more than 12 million followers on Instagram.
Seo Su-jin studied at Korea Arts High School.
Singer, TV Personality
Seo Su-jin was represented by Cube Entertainment.
She is currently represented by BRD.
Cube Entertainment Inc. (Former), Universal Japan, Asian Agent, BRD
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Seo Su-jin has dated –
- Hui – Seo Su-jin went out with Lee Hoe-taek (also known as Hui) who is known for being the leader and main vocalist of the multinational boy group, Pentagon. This was confirmed by Cube Entertainment on August 2, 2018, but the duo later parted ways.
Race / Ethnicity
Seo Su-jin is of South Korean descent.
- Several tattoos on her body (including a cross on the back of her left shoulder, a heart on the front of her right shoulder, the word ‘blue’ on the back of her neck, the number 1844 on her right hand, a heart on the inside of her finger, a tattoo that says ‘self love is the best love’ on the back of her left arm, etc.)
- Charming smile
As a member of (G)I-dle, Seo Su-jin had been one of the city’s goodwill ambassadors for Seoul Metropolitan City.
Seo Su-jin Facts
- During her younger years, she used to take jazz lessons.
- It was on September 9, 2017, that Seo Su-jin was introduced as a trainee under CUBE TREE.
- (G)I-dle released its debut EP, I Am, in May 2018 via Cube Entertainment and it comprised of songs such as What’s in Your House?, Latata, and Don’t Text Me. Also, the extended play was ranked at number #5 in the US World albums (Billboard) weekly chart, at number #6 in the South Korean Albums (Gaon) weekly chart, and at number #10 in the Taiwanese Albums (Five Music) weekly chart.
- On July 31, 2019, (G)I-dle released its Japanese debut extended play, Latata, through Universal Music Japan and the EP included songs like Light My Fire, Latata, Hann (Alone), and For You. The EP was ranked at number #5 in the Japanese Albums (Oricon) chart and at number #8 in the Taiwanese Albums (Five Music) chart.
- Seo Su-jin also appeared in the music video for the song Jelly by her (G)I-dle co-member, Jeon So-yeon, in 2017.
- She once introduced herself as the “Pretty Spring girl”.
- She enjoys doing makeup and is, in fact, really good at it.
- She has often been described as the ‘mom’ of (G)I-dle because she has a caring nature.
- Seo Su-jin has been associated with the girl group VIVIDIVA for a short while in the past.
- She has also been trained in Taekwondo, a Korean martial art.
- Seo Su-jin is a great cook.
- She has been roommates with her (G)I-dle co-member, Shuhua.
- In October 2020, Seo Su-jin sustained an ankle injury during choreography practice.
- In March 2021, it was revealed that Soojin had decided to halt all activities following allegations of bullying by her former classmates. Later, in August 2021, Cube Entertainment announced that Soojin had parted ways with (G)I-dle.
- In March 2022, Cube Entertainment announced that they had terminated her contract.
- In October 2023, it was revealed that she had signed an exclusive contract with BRD.
- In November 2023, Soojin released her debut EP titled Agassy.
Featured Image by We kid / Tistory.com / CC BY 4.0